The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 08-27-2015

Broncitis Wrote:Drove the Bronco around a little while and I am really liking the ratios in the 435. Also satified with my homemade Jacked Up Shifter. I call it that cause i fabbed it out of a hydraukic jack handle. Now looking for something cool to make a shifter handle out of. thinking I will make one out of a piece of deer antler. If and when I find one with enough mass to satisfy me. Thanks to Clay for making me a good deal on the tranny.
Looks like I have a antler to craft a shifter handle from now.[Image: 4b54d4cae9243485fc9c767698eaddc1.jpg]

Sent from my NEC-NE-201A1A using Tapatalk

Broncitis Wrote:Looks like I have a antler to craft a shifter handle from now.[Image: 4b54d4cae9243485fc9c767698eaddc1.jpg]

Pics of the Shifter handle. Unique and Odd. The [Image: 2cfbac5823a1f318e7108c90aa95a433.jpg][Image: e6cf16c1f3ab87636923530158f28882.jpg]

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 08-27-2015

You'll poke your eye out!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk:poke:

LOL Chuck ya mess with the bull ya get the horn,

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 08-29-2015

I cut some panels and welded the tunnel back up where I had to cut it to install the 435. Now waiting on a replacement boot for the twin stick that I just bought in April.
The rubber was already weathered and split. I figure the new one they send will be just as bad. Any one know of a supplier for a twin stick boot that will last longer than a couple of months?

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 08-29-2015

I think JB fab started making one with a leather type finish.

Washed the blue rig for the meet last night and checked the wheel lugs. It involved a wrench.

Dwight, you need to take the one point from your antler and make it into a hand throttle.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 08-29-2015

I have a stock throttle. Am thinking about making knobs for the twin sticks out of a couple pieces of the main beam tho. Got a start on making a seat rail out of some 1 inch square tubung to mount the adj. tracks on for the Corbeau seats. If I had some 1 or 1 1/2 angle I could likely finish it this evening.

Thanks for the heads up on the JB Fab boot Bart. I'll look into it.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 08-30-2015

So far I have just got my tires balanced, they were way off. I hope this helps with the death wobble. The best part of the day was the tire weighed more than the chick who did the balance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 08-31-2015

Was she hot? Probably not. She's balancing tires. Oh well.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - scbronco - 08-31-2015

Mostly installed ez-harness. Mostly reassembled engine. Mostly fabbed new core support. Still mostly torn apart.