The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 09-11-2015

Waiting on parts to get here. In the meantime, started surgery on my centech harness to take all the stuff I won't use out of it.

Can't find my key for the ignition though.:banghead:

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 09-13-2015

Found the key today in the attic of surprises. Small victories!

That was pretty much offset by wasting $10 on a serpentine belt. I guesstimated at the size and was off by an inch to the short side. I'm not shipping it back. All the parts houses here don't have them in stock and want about $40 for one.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 09-13-2015

Almost finished with the centech on a customers. Just need to button up the tail lights. Had to remove a section of wiring between firewall and gas tank...almost two feet

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 09-23-2015

Been battling a nasty misfire issue with my Bronco. it started shortly after I filled up at Sunoco. I immediately thought I got bad gas and flushed my system and cleaned my injectors. Since my fuel system was okay and I had no codes or vacuum leaks, the only possibility was ignition.

My super fancy scan tool software was not offering misfire data and I just assumed it was a function of the PCM rather than the software. I thought hooking up to an engine analyzer was my only option to gather ignition data. Anyway, I ended up dropping $40 to have a local guy plug in his fancy snap-on scanner. It immediately flagged #4 as misfire and once I swapped the plug wires the misfire moved to #3 so I knew it was a bad wire.

I am now better educated regarding the limitations of the scanner software I select and am looking at alternatives that support mode 6 among others.

I am 95% NovRun ready. Just have to install my new ram cylinder.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 09-23-2015

That sounds pretty neat. Glad you found the problem

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 09-24-2015

Someone please donate a shirt for chuck? This is pathetic!

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - jstoppok - 10-01-2015

chuzie Wrote:Been battling a nasty misfire issue with my Bronco. it started shortly after I filled up at Sunoco. I immediately thought I got bad gas and flushed my system and cleaned my injectors. Since my fuel system was okay and I had no codes or vacuum leaks, the only possibility was ignition.

My super fancy scan tool software was not offering misfire data and I just assumed it was a function of the PCM rather than the software. I thought hooking up to an engine analyzer was my only option to gather ignition data. Anyway, I ended up dropping $40 to have a local guy plug in his fancy snap-on scanner. It immediately flagged #4 as misfire and once I swapped the plug wires the misfire moved to #3 so I knew it was a bad wire.

I am now better educated regarding the limitations of the scanner software I select and am looking at alternatives that support mode 6 among others.

I am 95% NovRun ready. Just have to install my new ram cylinder.

I've been using this scanner on my ODB-II vehicles with good success. It was $80 on sale but has a lot of features. OBDLink MX Bluetooth Scan Tool Part #426101 https://www.scantool.net/

So I got the transmission and transfer case rebuilt. Yhey look great but the big question is do they work. I noticed the radiator was leaking when I was putting in the transmission cooler ( I refuse to admit I did it during the install). Then I saw the power steering pump was leaking so ordered a new HD one with brackets. Didn't like the original alternator so have a 3G on the way. Now we are getting into Fall and I need to think about heat. LOL! It never ends but I like it! I'm thinking I should just direct deposit my check straight to Wild Horses. I think my theme so far is inner beauty and outer ugly.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9169&d=1443726518]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9168&d=1443726518]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9166&d=1443726219]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9165&d=1443726219]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9167&d=1443726219]

I meant to attach those as thumbnails. Man the computer hates me I think.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 10-01-2015

You gotta start somewhere Smile

Fancy! Hope they work as good as they look!