The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 10-07-2015

I got 3 Dwight lol

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 10-07-2015

Stick it in the Canoe and bring it up Chuck please. LOL I gave 2 away a couple of years ago when i figured my engine building mechanicing days were done. I only have 1 now and it is occupied.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 10-08-2015

Swapped inner wheel bearing on psgr side. It was destroyed. I think i have a damaged hub as this is the 3rd bearing in 10,000 miles!

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 10-08-2015

Trade you an engine stand for a motor storage stand, dwight...

Chuzie- something has got to be really wrong to chew bearings up like that, unless you are driving through swamps all the time and letting the bronco sit for months on end. Oh wait, nevermind.

Got the body tub off the frame and am doing what I can with the stripping discs. The body will go to the soda blaster next week and I'm trying to save a few dollars. Guess that doesn't count as wrenching though.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 10-08-2015

Thanks Bart LOL I found the mysterious missing Engine stand today. My nephew with the broke leg had it. Seems I owe you a engine cradle stand don't I Bart. I will be through with it tomorrow. I found them on E Bay for 30 ish bucks with free shipping. Gonna have to order 1 or 2 as I seem to be collecting old 302s.
Now for the meat. I got the smoking 302 out this evening and got the new oil pump drive put in the Newsed one and reinstalled the oil pan. Installed the new Harmonic balancer, Cleaned all gasket surfaces and am ready to start putting it in tomorrow. At some point I am gonna build a fresh motor to go in it and quit all this engine swapping.
Also I am waiting on word on whether I can go pick the 74 I owned in the 80s up Saturday. Fingers crossed as it is the one that started my love affair with the EBs.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 10-10-2015

I got the flywheel and Clutch and Prssure plate on today and the fuel pump put on. Thats when we had to go recover another nephews Toyota about 2 miles deep in the woods on some Carolina red clay that was wet as it was still drizzling. He broke the rack and only had left front steering. Also busted the right front CV joint when the sector let go. As the Bronco is down for the transplant we had to use the old 87 S 10. I used some ratchet straps and tied the roight front straight and drug it out. Alls well that ends well and we are just slightly damp. Its nice to socialize with the Nephews no matter what ya are doing.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 10-12-2015

Motor is in and fired off. So far so good, tomorrow I will do some tuning and check everything out and find some help to put the hood back pn.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 10-12-2015

Where's the pics Dwight haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 10-12-2015

I will try to get a few tomorrow as my hands will not be near as greasy.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 10-12-2015

You know Dwight, for a crusty old fart, you do an amazing amount of work. I'm impressed!