The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 10-20-2015

Yeah I thought it was pretty cool. One of thes better 4 doors I have seen. Price seems high to me. For half of that you could get a double cab brute with a v8 swap. Still cool thou

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - wepuckett - 10-20-2015

From what I understand they build a custom frame and the works they had a different trailer with a huge tent at SC last year they will probably be at SC this next year

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 10-23-2015

Installed my new hydraulic steering cylinder. It is nice to have it back. Without it, things we a bit sensitive.

Trimmed a bit out of my inner wheel wells in the rear. I found a small portion impacting the tires when fully stuffed.

Got the Bronco washed. Looking great.

I think I am going to order some custom battery holders for my Odysseys. The cheap parts house holders just aren't cutting it. Had a terminal come off again tonight.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 10-24-2015

Well my tires either need balancing or the slop in my rear driveshaft splines is causing a vibe. Pulled all the weights from my wheels and prepped the surfaced for adhesive weights. Unfortunately the only place that does road force balancing closed before I could get there so I will have to wait until Monday. If the vibe is still there after I balance the tires, I will be ordering a driveshaft from Tom Woods. $$$ UGH!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 10-24-2015

Carolina driveline or Oliver drive shaft better shaft and cheaper price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 10-24-2015

I'm happy with the work that Dave at Oliver's did for me. DO NOT use driveshafter on classic.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 10-24-2015

I'm not gonna ask you to bash a vendor now, but please remember to fill me in at ure.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 10-25-2015

I actually looked at it today and feeling guilty about not doing anything to it lately I went ahead and chased down which cylinder was causing a skip.The #3 cylinder plug was wet so I changed it out and the skip is gone. Purrin like a kitten. Then I put a new fuel filter on it and replaced the heater hoses. Drove it around the horseshoe rd climbed a lil clay bank and back. Ready for URE if nothing else goes wrong.
Oh Yes Chuck I have got the 7th deer of the year now 4 in the last week. Freezer is in great shape. Jerky Meat is marinating in the fridge.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 10-26-2015

Had my tires balanced today. Their fancy road force balancer could not handle my 12.50 widths so I had to settle for a static only balance. We got all of them down to 0.00 imbalance, including the spare I all but destroyed at Tellico. After the balancing I had them throw my Dynabeads in each tire for long term maintenance.
She is definitely riding better but I still have a vibe and I can't believe it is a dynamic imbalance. Tomorrow I will place the rear axle on stands and see if I can observe the rear driveshaft vibrating. If so, gotta make some calls to a few driveshaft manufacturers.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 10-26-2015

Garage is cleaned out and the truck is in ready to install some shocks tomorrow. And my shock bushings showed up early[Image: 724817556a9df5422283e81955ba3b9d.jpg][Image: 8872526ccf07e6c76ead8dce0812a609.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk