The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 10-26-2015

Just for Kicks I orderred new upper and lower radiator hoses today. Hope Gates brand hoses are still good quality.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 10-27-2015

snipes243 Wrote:Garage is cleaned out and the truck is in ready to install some shocks tomorrow.

That is cleaned?!?! What did it look like dirty? Holy crapola.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 10-27-2015

chuzie Wrote:That is cleaned?!?! What did it look like dirty? Holy crapola.

HaHa it was pretty bad.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 10-28-2015

Put the rear axle on jack stands and ran her up to 70mph. The vibe is not present so I can mostly eliminate the driveshaft. I noticed my rear passenger tire is wobbling so I need to play musical tires to narrow down the issue to a bent rim or a bent axleshaft.

Also noticed bank 2 was running super lean and sure enough it coded so I have to troubleshoot that when I get back from my short trip over the pond. Hopefully it is something simple like a contaminated O2 connector.

My headlights were blinking last night and I think it is the new headlights I got from Chuck. Ordered a headlight relay harness. Hope it arrives before URE!

Relocated my windshield frame braces. I keep breaking the 1/4" turnbuckles and I think it is a combination of the small turnbuckles and the stress at the location I had them. Upgraded to 3/8 and moved them to a more suitable location where I feel they will be less stressed with body roll.

Hopefully that is the final list of items to correct before we leave for URE next Thursday morning.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 10-29-2015

Dear gutless, jealous, sack of $hit that ran a knife through my soft top window last night while i slept, i will find you! And i assure you, when i do, i will show you the same courtesy you showed my soft top.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 10-29-2015

That sucks! Where was it parked?

My hotel in Charleston. Not a bad part of town either. Now I'm heading out on a mission and can't do squat about it.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Bronco Biff - 10-29-2015

Hotel have security cameras in the parking lot?

Not where i was parked. Go figure.

I think they cut the window to see if there was anything to steal in the back but luckily i emptied the bronco a few days ago so nothing was taken. They could have just opened the darn door; not like it was locked for goodness sake!

There are some tool marks on my tuffy, but it did its job so my stereo and gun were safe. Glad it was just the window and nothing else.

I hate thieves! This is the second car i have had broken vandalized in Charleston in as many years.

About to take off over the pond for one last mission before URE so probably just gonna tape it up when (if) I get back and deal with repair after NovRun.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 10-29-2015

Thieves are scum. A good friend got home from work Tuesday to discover someone had broke in and stole several guns and other items from his house. I went thru the same 14 or 15 years ago and it is a depressing thing. Vandalism and attempted Theft gets my bile up and I want to plug the perp.