The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - medwards01 - 08-18-2011

Crawdad Wrote:Make some print-outs of an EB pissing on a 4Runner, Heep, mini van, or etc.! Put'em on ur wall in ur office. I do that here with Gamecock crap.

Crawdad, and some of us even do it to that Tiger crap too....Go Gamecocks!! Confusedupergrin:

DougV, Love the pic of the EB in the office parking lot....It is definitely the crown jewel in that picture....:biggthumpup:

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - BucknEB - 08-19-2011

Crawdad- I would but the sticker would go un recognized, not much of sense of humor around here. Confusedhrug:

medwards01- thanks.:xyxthumbs:

Here is today's pic I was trying to park next to the heep with the snorkel kit.
He's very proud of that thing, even after I saw him run into the light pole in the back of the parking lot and had it towed away because of the damage.:hysterical: :hysterical:

sorry about the brief high jack, and now back to wrenching on Broncos.Confusedupergrin:

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 08-20-2011

finished some fab work on my rear bumper, then painted her. Got a shiny new radiator ho water pump in. Had to fab some mounts but not bad. Spent the night at school with night at school with the shop manager (ex motor builder for gibbs) got the engine running a million times better. Pics to come off to uwharrie in the afternoon.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 08-20-2011

snipes243 Wrote:finished some fab work on my rear bumper, then painted her. Got a shiny new radiator ho water pump in. Had to fab some mounts but not bad. Spent the night at school with night at school with the shop manager (ex motor builder for gibbs) got the engine running a million times better. Pics to come off to uwharrie in the afternoon.

by that, he means he painted the bumper, not the truck Big Grin

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 08-20-2011

broncosbybart Wrote:by that, he means he painted the bumper, not the truck Big Grin

In all fairness I got some paint on the body to

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 08-20-2011

towed/wrenched on a certain white half cab bronco at URE today...

had a great trail run w/Jay and Nick H. no pics but it was a LOT of fun. Didn't get to ride Dutch John today. Sad

picked up a bag full of trash at the same campsite that we did all that clean up work at last month!!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - firefighter2134 - 08-23-2011

well more good news from my front axle...took right side king pin apart and suprisingly all the bearings and caps felt fine no slop. so all i am gonna need is a u joint and outer axle seal and some shims...lmao.. woot woot!!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 08-24-2011

broncosbybart Wrote:towed/wrenched on a certain white half cab bronco at URE today...

had a great trail run w/Jay and Nick H. no pics but it was a LOT of fun. Didn't get to ride Dutch John today. Sad

picked up a bag full of trash at the same campsite that we did all that clean up work at last month!!

Thanks Charles,Clay,Jay, and Nick for your help on trail clean up!! every little bit helps:xyxthumbs::beer:

wish i could get up there before Nov...im itching to go

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - jollygrngiant - 08-24-2011

I installed a new ignition switch in my FS yesterday. Been driving around and every now and then I would go to cut it off and the bronco would stay running. Only one place in town had the part. I couldn't believe it!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 08-24-2011

blazinchuck Wrote:Thanks Charles,Clay,Jay, and Nick for your help on trail clean up!! every little bit helps:xyxthumbs::beer:

wish i could get up there before Nov...im itching to go

looking forward to the Nov run!! we have the race this weekend, but hope to get back out there sometime in Sept!