The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 11-04-2015

Fixed my bank 2 O2 sensor issue. And by fixed I mean could nit duplicate a d it is operating properly. Weird.

Had to swap front and rear passenger side wheels. The wheel we straightened at Tellico was impacting my front caliper. I think I will be buying a set of 6 steelies when I get back to Florida. This bent wheel stuff sucks. Too bad they don't make chromo wheels to withstand my abuse.

Finished packing for NovRun.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 11-04-2015

Kcm makes forged wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - wepuckett - 11-04-2015

and with that I will make sure I throw a couple spares in the back of the truck

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Timstrk - 11-12-2015

Replaced the left fender on the trailer that the second blown out tire removed for me. New brackets welded on and straightened out fender re-attached. Flushed some more mud out of the radiator on the Bronco and replaced with new antifreeze. Replaced the left front shock upper bushing and re-attached with fender washers on both sides of the bushing. Did that all around where they weren't before. Maybe that will save some bushings in the future. Lubed the cardan joint on the front drive shaft and the squeal stopped. Hope that is all it takes to fix that. New drive shaft is on my Christmas list.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 11-15-2015

I finally got my tail in gear and went out and pressure washed URE off of and from under it. Figured this was about the nicest day we were gonna have for a while and got it done. Hopefully this week I will be able to get started jacking the body back into alignment.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 11-15-2015

Mine is still a muddy mess. Probably turning to cement by now. You looking to improve your pressure washing skills?? Smile

Reckon I am not last to wash URE off. I remembered Brads out front on the trailer has not been washed yet. Another day or 2 and I should have all the good parts stripped off of his. LOL

Actually the mud came off fairly easily. Wet it down and it'll soften up and come right off. Wear old cloths when you do. LOL

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncomatt - 11-16-2015

finished installing the gauges, bleed the brakes, installed the steering column, ordered new seats and seatbelts. At some point I will post pics.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Bronco Biff - 11-16-2015

Caught one of the elf's in the act putting new urethane hood pins on.