The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 12-04-2015

If the 5 speed will bolt to the 205 without a lot of issue, you could consider that. Chances are you'd need to modify the cross member, clutch assembly (probably go hydraulic), and the drive shafts.

Is there water in the oil or something?

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 12-04-2015

firefighter2134 Wrote:Ok so may have been a sign to not have went to ure. I pulled bronco out other day. Went to running like crap found what I believe is a cracked head. I have a donor engine out of a 89 f150 with 5 speed behind it. I'm junkie the efi on it and going back to carb. How hard is it gonna be worth using the 5 speed and tcase or selling it and keep the 435/205 combo I have now?

I would be interested in the 435 if you decide to use the 5 speed. Lil Red Ridinghood needs a upgrade.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 12-07-2015

Today is the big day!!!

Dropped piggy off at the body shop!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 12-07-2015

Looking forward to seeing the painted version of this one.
Nice work,,,

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 12-31-2015

Went to 4 wheel parts today to price out some new tires to purchase next month. Found this sweet little led cab light for 12 buck figure I would give it a try [Image: 380b1b3cfbca3854a96511fa51cf51bb.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - dixieboyz13 - 12-31-2015

I would also be interested in the 435 if Broncitis doesn't get it. May be interested in the fuel injection parts as well.

Snipes, I have that same light. The thing is surprisingly bright for how much you pay for it, and the batteries seem to last a long time too. I have been happy with mine.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Bronco Biff - 12-31-2015

I have one too. Got a little flaky after getting a little wet a time or too and sitting up. Clicked the on and off switch repeatedly few times and it cleared itself up!!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - wepuckett - 12-31-2015

I have a question for those of you using ARB lockers, I have a neighbor that offered me the air tank off a semi or something for the air horn looks like a 3 or so gal air tank, would that be usable for the lockers or is it too big or what. Thanks

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 12-31-2015

Should work fine if you can find somewhere to mount it. Its only a storage vessel.

Sent from my NEC-NE-201A1A using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 12-31-2015

Arb typically uses a ultra tiny tank integrated on compressor. It takes very little air to actuate.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!