The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 01-22-2016

Put the front end back together, then went cruising [Image: 958be661318714f9d6fcadb3a758460f.jpg][Image: 586a55fc17875d937d67bdb46cf3a679.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 01-22-2016

Box some of that white stuff and mail it to Columbia!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 01-22-2016

Its all Ice and Sleet here in Rockingham. Temp will likely fall below freezing again in a hour or so and its still raining now and then. Just hoping the power stays on.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 01-23-2016

Nice! Looks cold though!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - wepuckett - 01-23-2016

Yeah it has been snowing or sleeting all day havn't seen a plow one lol only trucks or suv's with 4x4 or 4wheelers all day. Probably 6 inches sitting on the hood of the bronco, can't see the lines on the edge of the hood.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 01-26-2016

clay, what are we talking about on a "large order" for the daystar bushings? are they the ones making them for duff?

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 01-26-2016

blazinchuck Wrote:clay, what are we talking about on a "large order" for the daystar bushings? are they the ones making them for duff?

Yes the bushings are a daystar off the shelf part. After talking to them if one was to purchase 200 bushings halfs. They could make a custom run on them. Meaning the durometer could be changed, so you could get an even harder bushing that has less movement in them.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 01-26-2016

Wear seems to be the biggest issue. I'd love to see them made from rubber.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 01-26-2016

broncosbybart Wrote:Wear seems to be the biggest issue. I'd love to see them made from rubber.

From what I have read the rubber ones wear out faster? I'm pretty sure the original ones in mine were rubber.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 01-26-2016

Poly was their hopeful fix for the rubber wear issue. Unfortunately, with the stress we apply to the system, poly can't withstand the pressure. A street rig would have no problem with poly.

We have even considered making them out of aluminum as most don't feel flex at that joint is critical.

A durometer near UHMW would be very cool.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!