The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Official Recovery Thread - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Official Recovery Thread (/thread-119.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Official Recovery Thread - bone collector - 10-30-2010

2 weeks ago my buddy went muddin in his gmc canyon and got stuck bronco pulled him out nothin dramatic but about 2 months ago I was on my way home from work and seen blue flashin light and 4 or 5 cars on the side of the road as I pulled onto my street I seen the blazer that had ended up in the ditch it was deep enough that his rear driver wheel was in the air, he ran up and asked if I had a chain Nope but I always carry my strap. after talkin with the hyw patrol I hooked up to him I could only pull him forwars because there was a stop sign behind him as I slowly pulled his front end shot up in the air people started yellin because he could of fliped but I knew if I let the tension off he would have so I gassed it and yanked him onto the road hes out no one was hurt all in a days work lol :rebel:

Official Recovery Thread - chuzie - 10-31-2010

That is cool. Way to represent!

Official Recovery Thread - blazinchuck - 10-31-2010

heck yeah, thats awesome!!!!

Official Recovery Thread - jollygrngiant - 10-31-2010

Thats cool the Hwy Patrol let you do that without complications.

Official Recovery Thread - firefighter2134 - 11-04-2010

so on my home from wal mart from getting some last minute supplies we noticed an ex cab f250 nose down in a 3 ft ditch 1/2 mile from house. frame bottomed out rear wheels barely touching ground. so i ran home and grabbed bronco and with ease got to test out the ramsey 9500! it worked awesome. very pleased! so now im really stoked and ready for URE!!

Official Recovery Thread - bone collector - 11-07-2010

yea I asked them if something would happen would I be responsible they just shruged their shoulders and said they wouldnt recomend doin it I asked the guy he said no I JUST DONT WANT TO GO TO JAIL AND TO GET OUTTA HERE. mabee he was drinkin or was doin somethin he wasnt sopposed to do I dunno I just wanted to try

Official Recovery Thread - bone collector - 11-07-2010

Nice job its fun seeing what ur truck\accesories will do

Official Recovery Thread - broncomania - 01-06-2011

i am broncoless. here is what im rollin in now. dont hate on me . lol.

[Image: 005.jpg]

Official Recovery Thread - berg bronco - 01-06-2011

its not that bad!......no im wrong it is:rubeyes:

Official Recovery Thread - medwards01 - 01-07-2011

:wtf: Oh no, not a Yota....Say it ain't so, it's a joke, right? :twak: :whip: