The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - firefighter2134 - 08-31-2011

parts arrived today. after i got home from work i was able to install outer axle seal, finish u joint, and installed axle. and reinstalled knucle. will finish it tomorrow evening. just in time for a weekend reinstall.. woo woo

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - dixieboyz13 - 09-05-2011

Lets see, new radiator hoses, new extended rear brake line, new rear blocks( managed to break an aluminum one). Would have kept going but the old lady wanted me to build her a table.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - JayT - 09-05-2011

blazinchuck Wrote:Thanks Charles,Clay,Jay, and Nick for your help on trail clean up!! every little bit helps:xyxthumbs::beer:

wish i could get up there before Nov...im itching to go

x1000! Thank you!

For now, I'm happy to report that the BB is supporting her own weight and under her own power again... I have one last flare to do, and then bleeding the brakes and it's up the road for a state inspection! For the record, that's not rain on the body, that's tears of joy... (she's emotional like that - but then again, what chick isn't?!) :hysterical:

Woot Woot!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 09-05-2011

You crack me up JayT! Glad to hear she is on the road again. Can't wait for 11/11/11!!!!!!!

Today I pulled the tranny pan off, put the tranny pan on, pulled the tranny pan off, put the tranny pan on and then said SCREW IT!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncomania - 09-05-2011

JayT Wrote:x1000! Thank you!

For now, I'm happy to report that the BB is supporting her own weight and under her own power again... I have one last flare to do, and then bleeding the brakes and it's up the road for a state inspection! For the record, that's not rain on the body, that's tears of joy... (she's emotional like that - but then again, what chick isn't?!) :hysterical:

Woot Woot!
awesome !!!!!!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 09-05-2011

today I had to work Sad

hope you all had a good labor day weekend!

if it counts, I fixed the bent rim on the front of the race rig. the left front rim had a nice ding in it. it was big enough that it caused the tire to go flat after sitting for a couple of hours. it is a steel wheel, so a big adjustable wrench and a BFH took care of it.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - JayT - 09-05-2011

chuzie Wrote:You crack me up JayT! Glad to hear she is on the road again. Can't wait for 11/11/11!!!!!!!

Today I pulled the tranny pan off, put the tranny pan on, pulled the tranny pan off, put the tranny pan on and then said SCREW IT!

Now you're cracking me up, fool! Lmao! :hysterical:

Can't wait to re-gear it to match the front and allow me some 4wd... for now, I'm just happy to be mobile again. (Which also means, NO RIDIN IN THE K5!) Doin the dance.... Doin the dance.. :biggthumpup: :beer:

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - 744x4 - 09-10-2011

I decided I needed to Paint My Fiberglass Hood after it was repaired 2 yrs ago and was still in Primer so I went to TS and got me a quart can of semigloss Black and went to town.While wating for it to Dry I went crazy and painted the tub/Narrowed/Shortened Bronco With same black to see how it will Look.I didnt even Bother to clean the tub I just painted most of it.I will Post some Pictures tomorrow after I work on a Cherokee for a Friends Son in the am.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 09-11-2011

I was able to put the hardtop on by myself with a whole lotta thinkin. But that new winch I bout for the garage's attic sure helped pick it up and set on the bronco nice and easy.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - 73Bronc - 09-12-2011

Still working to get my oil pump working. Old pump locked up resulting in a cracked distributor shaft and a spiraled oil pump driveshaft.