The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 04-12-2016

Oh Lord. Please don't get CB4x4 banned from the premises!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 04-12-2016

[Image: 9a175db7b5a50c511ba5cfb109bcfc25.jpg]I have about 120 foot taped off for us 2nd row from back on the left when you come in. LOL Bart...

Sent from my NEC-NE-201A1A using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 04-12-2016

Awesome! Thanks for doing that. I think Biff is planning to be there today/tomorrow? Hopefully his kids will keep you guys in line til the chucktown convoy arrives.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 04-13-2016

Convoy requires more than one! Fail CHS

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Bronco Biff - 04-13-2016

Well, my o dark thirty departure time did not happen. Checking out the 4door for the journey turned up a weeping water pump. Ordered Sunday from the only parts store that had it listed close (autozone) and picked up Monday. Started putting on last night and got it mounted and torqued down and spun the hub and got the unmistakable sound of the impeller hitting the separator plate between the pump and the extension housing. This was after being proactive and picking up another lower hose (Advance) that goes between the pump and the oil cooler that I had changed when I refreshed all the hose after the hose blowing episode climbing black mountain on the was to Tellico last spring. It did not fit after fighting the whole assembly for an hour. Pulled it back apart and verified new made in china pump was not set up correctly. Put my tail between my legs and came in the house......Thinking of just packing up the van with camping gear and coming Broncoless. Heading out the door to take back defective pump and try to locate another.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Bronco Biff - 04-13-2016

Located another pump, verified impeller was in the right spot. Looked up hose and found the one listed at O'reilles was the same as Advance and auto zone that are an 1 3/4" on both ends, the water pump snought is 2" the oil cooler 1 3/4". Found a hose to cut up and try to make work. This sucks but I guess at home is better than on the side of the road if the water pump gave up!!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 04-14-2016

Hope you got it under control and are heading south, Biff!

Getting ready- should roll out around noon. Going to be trailering it up there. Don't have enough miles on it yet to trust my work.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Bronco Biff - 04-14-2016

Got it under control by packing up the van and heading down Broncoless!! NO '73, no Bronco Hauler, no 4door. Got to the KOA about 130 am. Just set up camp and having some coffee. Saw Matt heading out to catch up with some of the crew to do Windrock.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 05-09-2016

Spent the weekend fixing my power steering lines. Got a new one made that is routed a ton better. I have to order one more fitting so I can throw a spare in the tool box for wheeling trips. Why I was in there I tightened my upper and lower steering column and took a hair of slop out of the box. Well everything is tight and drives a ton better. Also found a vacuum and oil leak in the back of the valve covers got that fixed. I put about 60+ miles on it this weekend cruising around. Even had it on the highway for awhile. Man that OD is nice. And the most important accomplishment was the shorting on the turn signal Rod. [Image: 78e2ddbbd358adecb9cba848c391e73f.jpg][Image: 06bde8947c0e7a753ba186434801005e.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - nhopman - 05-09-2016

Finally, no more blinkety-blink from Clay on the trails.

Nick