The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 05-12-2016

Ok, let's get one thing straight right now. Chuck didn't put jack $hit on my truck. That's my job. Don't be floating rumors that I don't do my own stuff or I will kick you in the balls!

As for win95, research an emulator. It can be installed on your existing system like any other program and run a copy of win95 or whatever operating system you want. It can be done rather easily, so don't discount that efi just yet.

Love you!

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 05-17-2016

And so it begins, again.

Figured with all that I wanted to do, it'd be easiest to start over...

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 05-17-2016

Yo no comprendo senior.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - wepuckett - 05-18-2016

Is that the blue one with the 300 in it? What are your plans.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 05-18-2016

Yep. Steering was scary, had a few bouts of death wobble, spongy brakes, fuel tank leak around the sender, clutch/flywheel chatter, and more.

Going to fix it all up right, give her some new paint, and sell. Looking for a new(er) tow rig. Trucks are crazy $$$.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 05-18-2016

Haha you put one back together and the following week you take the body off another

Yeah. Been working on that crew cab silverado I picked up but it isn't going to fit the bill. Got that wrapped up and back at the Broncos. Told Sharon that 4 out of 6 actually ran. Had to bring that percentage back down...

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 05-18-2016

broncosbybart Wrote:Yeah. Been working on that crew cab silverado I picked up but it isn't going to fit the bill. Got that wrapped up and back at the Broncos. Told Sharon that 4 out of 6 actually ran. Had to bring that percentage back down...

I believe that 100%

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Rev - 05-18-2016

broncosbybart Wrote:Yep. Steering was scary, had a few bouts of death wobble, spongy brakes, fuel tank leak around the sender, clutch/flywheel chatter, and more.

Going to fix it all up right, give her some new paint, and sell. Looking for a new(er) tow rig. Trucks are crazy $$$.

Death Wobble, Had that one time on that one, hit a bump in the road and the wild ride was on. Original linkages were worn, and tow was way off, after that never had another issue with it.
The other stuff never had any issues,
Been a long time since I have seen that one like that....

[Image: 80603200716.jpg]

Hey, that looks familiar!

The first time it gave the death wobble we ended up on the shoulder of the wrong side of the road. Fortunately it was a low traffic road... Fun times.

I think the upper track bar bushing is toast, causing much of the issue. Seems to be some slop there.