The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Bronco Biff - 05-21-2016

Rainy day..........Guess I can get some wrenchin' in today!! Wooohooo!! Hey, gotta make the best of it, right?!?!?

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncomatt - 05-23-2016

Been sunny down here. Got the new shocks in, rebuilt the carb, fixed the upper hose and belt issue. Removed one of the 2 trans coolers that I thought was causing
a low pressure and changed the trans fluid and filter. Did a test drive and for the most part it was great. At times I'm still kicking out of 3'rd, so the vavle
body is out and going to be crawled threw. Hope to get it back together this week. I also ordered a new fuel tank sending unit. That is the last problem that came
up in TN. I'm also working on an on board air system, got a tank and compressor from work. Need to mount it and plumb it in.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 05-23-2016

What did you think about shocks?

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncomatt - 05-24-2016

Love the shocks, thanks to you and chuck for suggesting them. I was going to use an extra one on the front but didnt need it.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncomatt - 06-11-2016

So of the few things left to fix on my shake down runs most are done. The fuel tanks sending unit was stuck at 1/2. I ordered a new sender
only get it out and find it was the float. It got hung up in the tank. So I put the new one in anyway and all is right.
BUT, the only other major issue I had was the trans was kicking out of 3'rd. It has gotten worse so now the whole thing is coming out to be rebuilt.
Not what I wanted to do but its one of the last things to. Before URE I will swap in the detroit and reweld the perches. Make a new exhaust tail
pipe system.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 06-21-2016

Got a few things done tonight these guys look sweet [Image: d608e3425bb0607f28100e4523df02ef.jpg][Image: a1bf46c3a734af382c6fbc8c7f77258d.jpg]

It was nice to have something go as plan especially since my ecu crapped out on me this week with only a little over a week till my forth of July trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncomatt - 06-22-2016

Nice new sneakers Clay, should do well.

I fixed my ps leak that showed up right as I pulled my truck in the shop. Got the trans ready to go back in with new guts.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 07-31-2016

Keeping this alive. Started tearing the NP-435 apart from Chipper. It looks like rain had gotten into the trans through the shifter when it sat before I got it.

Cleaned it all up and now time to order a rebuild kit and bunch of other parts for it.

At least the 435 is a super easy trans to work on!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 07-31-2016

Got the engine finished up and slapped in the truck[Image: eb8afd4bc1a45fceaa7cde7e0bba1b32.jpg][Image: cb7ddd750189603a88c135de215184ff.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 07-31-2016

broncosbybart Wrote:Keeping this alive. Started tearing the NP-435 apart from Chipper. It looks like rain had gotten into the trans through the shifter when it sat before I got it.

Cleaned it all up and now time to order a rebuild kit and bunch of other parts for it.

At least the 435 is a super easy trans to work on!

Not sure if the parts are the same bart but I have a 435 with long output if you can use them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk