The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Bronco Biff - 08-01-2016

nhopman Wrote:What is this November Uwharrie run people keep mentioning?

Obviously I have missed the announcement of said event.

Nick

Hmmm, I made reservations at Arrowhead for this unannounced event...top that!

Put some Warn selectable hubs in the '73 and took the slugs out so I can drive it around a little more without putting so many miles in the front end! Went to a cookout yesterday celebrating the retirement of one of my local coworker/Bronco-Ford enthusiast with some of the Tidewater Bronco Fellas. They expressed some interest in the NovRun this year.....more to come.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 08-01-2016

Bronco Biff Wrote:Put some Warn selectable hubs in the '73 and took the slugs out so I can drive it around a little more without putting so many miles in the front end! Went to a cookout yesterday celebrating the retirement of one of my local coworker/Bronco-Ford enthusiast with some of the Tidewater Bronco Fellas. They expressed some interest in the NovRun this year.....more to come.

You getting rid of those slugs? You gonna go to the beach clean up that they are hosted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncomatt - 08-01-2016

Still running my truck avenger, EFI is on hold for a while. And No, I wont be sitting this one out!!!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 08-01-2016

broncomatt Wrote:Still running my truck avenger, EFI is on hold for a while. And No, I wont be sitting this one out!!!
Matt has been building sand castles for the past few years. Wouldn't know what to do with a rock if his life depended on it!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 08-01-2016

0 percent chance of rain means that it will rain when the Bronco comes out.. Added the bike rack and hit the mtb trail today. Rained pretty hard on the way home.

snipes243 Wrote:You getting rid of those slugs? You gonna go to the beach clean up that they are hosted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not getting rid of them, will swap them back out when wheeling heavy stuff. And yes, got a cottage in Corova the weekend of the cleanup. Ya coming??

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Rev - 08-01-2016

broncosbybart Wrote:Keeping this alive. Started tearing the NP-435 apart from Chipper. It looks like rain had gotten into the trans through the shifter when it sat before I got it.

Cleaned it all up and now time to order a rebuild kit and bunch of other parts for it.

At least the 435 is a super easy trans to work on!

Don't think it got water in it from being out, More than likely it was when I had to use the Bronco to get to the hospital to see mom in a flood, Had water up to the bottom of the seats going down the road. Changed the fluid after that. But with the humidity in Florida who knows.

Dang! That is crazy!

Not sure how the water got there but the trans output was seized to the input on the t-case. Was not fun getting them separated. There was a healthy buildup of rust on the shift rails and some of the guts in the trans. The grease in both axles looked ok but old. I had to replace the front wheel bearings when I got it. That would explain why. Going to do a new clutch and flywheel to eliminate the bucking bronco syndrome too.

When is the beach cleanup again? I might head that way if I can bum a ride with Clay.