The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
NOV RUN @ URE***HEAD COUNT*** - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: NOV RUN @ URE***HEAD COUNT*** (/thread-100.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

NOV RUN @ URE***HEAD COUNT*** - blazinchuck - 10-22-2007

OK, it's getting now to the wire...if you are planning to go and camp (please reserve your camp site now!!!) That place can filling up pretty quick,Chuck

NOV RUN @ URE***HEAD COUNT*** - blazinchuck - 10-24-2007

broncomania, will be using site#45, as John wont be able to make it.

NOV RUN @ URE***HEAD COUNT*** - redsblue73 - 10-24-2007

hey everyone - this is Rhonda (redsblue73)....I'm finally able to join in on something....I have no excuse because Uwharrie is right down the road :roll:

We're camping out with 'ya - Site 21 at Arrow Head - we'll be up around 8:00 pm or so on Friday.....are ya'll getting together to eat both Friday and Saturday night and if so what can I bring....I can bring some sort of side dish if that will help...

I plan on having 'Ol Blue up there but it's very stock with uncut fenders so I won't be doing much on the trails...Matt said there might be an easy trail for stocks....let me know what you think

Sorry this is so long....see 'ya in November! Big Grin

NOV RUN @ URE***HEAD COUNT*** - blazinchuck - 10-24-2007

Thats Awseome Rhonda! Glad to see you'll make it. There is plenty to do at URE with a stocker. Even the hard stuff has by-passes. We are planning for a Sat night dinner only for now. Not sure on a dish yet, I guess we need to start another thread on just that :lol:

NOV RUN @ URE***HEAD COUNT*** - blazinchuck - 10-29-2007

getting closer folks!!!!!!!
cant wait,Chuckl

NOV RUN @ URE***HEAD COUNT*** - broncomania - 10-29-2007

blazinchuck Wrote:broncomania, will be using site#45, as John wont be able to make it.
thanks. cya there.

NOV RUN @ URE***HEAD COUNT*** - JB - 10-29-2007

i think im going to come out the 10th. i havent been to uwharrie since june and ive got the itch to go wheeling BAD

NOV RUN @ URE***HEAD COUNT*** - broncomania - 10-29-2007

JB Wrote:i think im going to come out the 10th. i havent been to uwharrie since june and ive got the itch to go wheeling BAD
ive got room for you at my campsite jb . no cost, ill pick it up since you missed out on tellico.

NOV RUN @ URE***HEAD COUNT*** - redsblue73 - 10-30-2007

I'll bring some baked beans and some other side dish....

See 'ya next weekend! Big Grin

NOV RUN @ URE***HEAD COUNT*** - JB - 10-30-2007

broncomania Wrote:
JB Wrote:i think im going to come out the 10th. i havent been to uwharrie since june and ive got the itch to go wheeling BAD
ive got room for you at my campsite jb . no cost, ill pick it up since you missed out on tellico.

very nice of you mike. ill take you up on that offer. thanks