The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
NovRun@URE - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: NovRun@URE (/thread-1031.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

NovRun@URE - SC74 - 09-26-2008

I doubt we'll be able to make it this year. I'm saving every penny I can to put towards Big Country so I can get it completed by next Spring. I'm towing Keith's '74 up to Kentucky for Fawl Crawl in October and URE would only be a couple weeks later. I've never been to URE :glare:and would love to go - maybe next year :beer:

NovRun@URE - nhopman - 09-26-2008

Nov.8-9 sounds great to me I should be able to make it.

NovRun@URE - blazinchuck - 09-27-2008

then its settled...Nov 7th-9th.

it's gonna be great!!!

NovRun@URE - cuz1 - 09-28-2008

I think I drag my dead arss up there then.
carl w

NovRun@URE - snipes243 - 09-28-2008

I will be there this year and possibly with a bronco.

NovRun@URE - broncomatt - 10-01-2008

whoo hoo, I booked my site to day! I wanted to make sure I got my favorit site (15), it will have enough room for my lab stuart and all my junk( especialy all those tires:hystericalSmile
Now I just need to fix the brakes on my rv, check out my trailer, fix a small list of things on my eb. Including repack it with spares and tools.
Hope you can all make it.
broncomatt

NovRun@URE - JayT - 10-01-2008

We doing arrowhead or badin lake? Dixie crew, I know you were planning a Nov run somewhere else... Any of you coming to URE?

NovRun@URE - blazinchuck - 10-01-2008

we all usually get arrow head...I got my favorite site #12

NovRun@URE - rtj731 - 10-01-2008

broncomatt Wrote:whoo hoo, I booked my site to day! I wanted to make sure I got my favorit site (15), it will have enough room for my lab stuart and all my junk( especialy all those tires:hystericalSmile
Now I just need to fix the brakes on my rv, check out my trailer, fix a small list of things on my eb. Including repack it with spares and tools.
Hope you can all make it.
broncomatt

Yeah,
Will get there come hell or high water, just have to finish EFI, Hydroboost, plumb fuel tank, work out electrical issues, upgrade charging system, new tires... oh yeah recover RV from storage, test everything, pick up trailer ect.. BTW show up for work LOL. See ya all in NOV

NovRun@URE - redsblue73 - 10-04-2008

Hey - I figured that was going to be the weekend :crying: and we have something scheduled but that's only on Sunday.....David and I and "MontanaBoy" and his girlfriend are going to try and make it up for some part of the day on Saturday....they've never been to URE and his isn't quite ready to take up yet

Hopefully we'll see ya'll somewhere up there that day.....Chuck,don't forget the following weekend (nov 16-21) David and I will be in Charleston and anyone else that wants to meet up....we'll be camping at James Island

later