The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Uhwarrie opening weekend 2009 - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Uhwarrie opening weekend 2009 (/thread-1323.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Uhwarrie opening weekend 2009 - bone collector - 04-04-2009

just spent 2 more hours cleanin that mud off that stuff is like cement i think uwharrie is missin an acre now lol

Uhwarrie opening weekend 2009 - trkbilder - 04-04-2009

When are we (cb4x4) going to Uhwarrie? My grandson is worrying the hound out of me wanting to go. I told him we're not ready but he won't listen. Says he needs to start off slow anyway. Anybody got any dates in mind? :xyxthumbs:

Uhwarrie opening weekend 2009 - bucketobolts - 04-04-2009

blazinchuck Wrote:my buddy Shawn(white K5 w/tons &37's) will be up there Sun through Wed...if you see him say hello...hes a good guy and he's looking to wheel with someone.

Shawn get a new ride? What happened to the Formula Toy?

Quote:When are we (cb4x4) going to Uhwarrie? My grandson is worrying the hound out of me wanting to go. I told him we're not ready but he won't listen. Says he needs to start off slow anyway. Anybody got any dates in mind?

There is usually a large number of us who attend the MEB shootout later this month. Too many to wheel in one large group, so we divide into 2 or 3 groups. One for the harder stuff and one for the more stock rigs.

Uhwarrie opening weekend 2009 - trkbilder - 04-05-2009

Cool. I'll keep watching for some info. My grandson is driving me nuts about "muddin'" . :xyxthumbs:

Uhwarrie opening weekend 2009 - rtj731 - 04-05-2009

bone collector Wrote:just spent 2 more hours cleanin that mud off that stuff is like cement i think uwharrie is missin an acre now lol

Bone,
That stuff was slicker than snot on Friday morning, slid down off trail had to pull cable. What were you driving? Didn't see any Broncos out there other than mine.

Uhwarrie opening weekend 2009 - rtj731 - 04-05-2009

blazinchuck Wrote:my buddy Shawn(white K5 w/tons &37's) will be up there Sun through Wed...if you see him say hello...hes a good guy and he's looking to wheel with someone.

Chuck,
are you bringing the new and improved Bronco to the Shootout? Do you still have the Toyota, I might know someone who's interested.

Uhwarrie opening weekend 2009 - trkbilder - 04-05-2009

What's the beginner trails like? Anybody been on those lately? :xyxthumbs:

Uhwarrie opening weekend 2009 - blazinchuck - 04-05-2009

rtj731 Wrote:Chuck,
are you bringing the new and improved Bronco to the Shootout? Do you still have the Toyota, I might know someone who's interested.

my bronco wont be ready, dont think i'll make the shoot-out this year either. my yota sold last week...sorry

Uhwarrie opening weekend 2009 - bone collector - 04-05-2009

i was in a white 90 bronco whent with my buddy he was on a yellow polaris trailblazer 400 i got my camera workin today so ill post the pics igot before it broke we parked at the dutch john intrance didnt see nothin but jeeps and 4 wheelers

Uhwarrie opening weekend 2009 - bone collector - 04-05-2009

the beginner trails aint to bad my stock 90 bronco made it but took the tops off most the hills little to much wheel base im sure a bronco 2 would have no problems at all