The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
New guy here - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome to the Club*******(PLEASE SIGN IN)******* (https://cb4x4.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: New guy here (/thread-1382.html)

Pages: 1 2

New guy here - berg bronco - 04-08-2009

welcome to the site. you should bring the bronco over to townsend next weekend

New guy here - SC74 - 04-08-2009

Is the F350 a gas or diesel? That's my favorite model ford truck.

New guy here - UTfball68 - 04-08-2009

berg bronco Wrote:welcome to the site. you should bring the bronco over to townsend next weekend

I really don't know what you're talking about. Even if I did, I'm up at school for the time being, no free time for another 3-4 weeks or so. But thanks for the offer.

SC74 Wrote:Is the F350 a gas or diesel? That's my favorite model ford truck.

460 all the way baby...never been a big diesel fan. he 460 always seems to get the job done though.

New guy here - bucketobolts - 04-08-2009

Welcome to the board neighbor. You'll have to drop by when your in town.

New guy here - UTfball68 - 04-08-2009

bucketobolts Wrote:Welcome to the board neighbor. You'll have to drop by when your in town.

Sure will...all I'll need is your name number, address, SSN, and any banking info you have...haha. Seriously though, it would be good to finally meet up with some guys from any of the sites I'm on.

New guy here - berg bronco - 04-08-2009

[quote=UTfball68]I really don't know what you're talking about. Even if I did, I'm up at school for the time being, no free time for another 3-4 weeks or so. But thanks for the offer.
Its the bronco super celebration 30 minutes from gatlinburg . http://www.broncdriver.com

New guy here - trkbilder - 04-09-2009

I'm from Kings Mountain. When you get to come home maybe we could have a local meeting to get to know each other! :xyxthumbs:

New guy here - UTfball68 - 04-09-2009

trkbilder Wrote:I'm from Kings Mountain. When you get to come home maybe we could have a local meeting to get to know each other! :xyxthumbs:

Sounds like a plan...I should have a ton of free time this summer, decided to take this last one off before I actually have to enter the real world. For the record, gonna be rebuilding the 351M in the Bronco from top to bottom into a nasty 400, so if anyone wants to help, I'll supply the beer.

New guy here - bucketobolts - 04-09-2009

UTfball68 Wrote:Sounds like a plan...I should have a ton of free time this summer, decided to take this last one off before I actually have to enter the real world. For the record, gonna be rebuilding the 351M in the Bronco from top to bottom into a nasty 400, so if anyone wants to help, I'll supply the beer.

I have a 400 built on the stand right now. It has Aussie heads, custom TMeyer, Inc. pistons, and mean Isky cam. The pistons are "0" deck 9.5:1 quench pistons that match the Aussie heads. The 270 Mega series Isky cam specs out at .542" lift with 221* @ .050" on a 108 center line. Should be mean sounding with killer torqueConfusedmokin:

New guy here - UTfball68 - 04-09-2009

bucketobolts Wrote:I have a 400 built on the stand right now. It has Aussie heads, custom TMeyer, Inc. pistons, and mean Isky cam. The pistons are "0" deck 9.5:1 quench pistons that match the Aussie heads. The 270 Mega series Isky cam specs out at .542" lift with 221* @ .050" on a 108 center line. Should be mean sounding with killer torqueConfusedmokin:

Man that does sound like a mean build...a little more extreme than what I plan on doing....I'm just gonna do the same build to my 351M...that I did to my 400 in the red truck. It's about a $3000 build, but in the end, it'll put out 348hp/442tq...so I'll be happy.