The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Done some work on the Bronco .... - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Done some work on the Bronco .... (/thread-1591.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Done some work on the Bronco .... - Mill Knob - 06-21-2009

broncomania Wrote:the FOMOCO sticker on your wiring harness has a part # beginning with C9 which means 1969 so it must be the original harness. cool bronco. i like it.

Thanks for the info man:xyxthumbs: I am going to try to do some more work on it this week so I will post some one pic...

Done some work on the Bronco .... - Mill Knob - 07-01-2009

Pull the Bronco into the Garage last night and started working under the hood.
I have a little exhaust leak and found out that the donuts on the passenger side was starting to leak. So I sprayed ever bolt down real good with P B blaster.
All bolts in the manifold were alittle rusty but came out good.:biggthumpup: So I am going to clean them up and paint the with some high temp paint.

Then I was looking at how bad the valve covers were leaking oil. So I decided to pull the valve covers off to put new gaskets on them and give them some fresh paint. Check the pic out. More to come...

Done some work on the Bronco .... - 66stocker - 07-01-2009

George,

I have enough Por 15 factory manifold grey to paint your manifolds if you want it.
It worked great on mine!

Done some work on the Bronco .... - Mill Knob - 07-01-2009

66stocker Wrote:George,

I have enough Por 15 factory manifold grey to paint your manifolds if you want it.
It worked great on mine!

Bill i would lover to have it... Let me know when I can come and pick it up...Thanks Bill:notworthy:

Done some work on the Bronco .... - johnpaulgolf - 07-01-2009

It worked great on mine!

Mill Knob Wrote:Bill i would lover to have it... Let me know when I can come and pick it up...Thanks Bill:notworthy:

Yeah can't beat that deal ... Confusedmokin: :notworthy: Confusedmokin:

:biggthumpup:

Done some work on the Bronco .... - Mill Knob - 07-02-2009

It worked great on mine!

Went by Bill (66stocker) house tonight and pick the Por 15 for my manifolds. So I will be painting them some time this weekend and will post some pic up.

Thanks to Bill :notworthy:

Done some work on the Bronco .... - broncomania - 07-03-2009

its gonna look great.

Done some work on the Bronco .... - berg bronco - 07-04-2009

[Image: DSC_0531640x480.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0532640x480.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0534640x480.jpg]

Done some work on the Bronco .... - Mill Knob - 07-05-2009

Got the Valve covers strip and painted today. Will get some new valve cover gaskets this week. Will post some pic later on this week with the new fresh valve covers on.

Done some work on the Bronco .... - trkbilder - 07-06-2009

I hope you're getting it ready for the 25th!!! Looking good!!! :xyxthumbs: