The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
How about your worst stuck...got pics? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: How about your worst stuck...got pics? (/thread-167.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

How about your worst stuck...got pics? - johnpaulgolf - 04-20-2008

Well my EB is so bad a** I don't think I will be postin in this thread..:hysterical: :hysterical: :thefinger:

How about your worst stuck...got pics? - chuzie - 04-20-2008

:poke:

Ya, JP you have to actually have to wheel in something other than solid hard packed earth to get stuck. Oh, and your chances actually increase if you wheel it more than once.

:beer:

Come on its been twice..

How about your worst stuck...got pics? - blazinchuck - 04-20-2008

let just say...John didn't look like he wanted the sippy hole in Ravenel c'mon

Oh boy...the story changes now...If I remember you said there was alot of dishwashers and refrig's ect. in that hole and not to try it...okay its on!! when does chuzie get back and how long before he gets that yellow piece ready...then we and anybody that has the nads can come along and I will show yall something about my itty bitty EB...come on

How about your worst stuck...got pics? - chuzie - 04-20-2008

Sounds good to me. I will keep you posted on my ETA. If nothing changes I will be back at the beginning of next month. You have to give me some time to get things in order though.
Smile

How about your worst stuck...got pics? - broncomatt - 04-25-2008

My best stuck I didnt get a pics of, I had just gotten my repainted and decided to drive around my shop. I should mention that this was in the middle of winter and we had 2-3 feet on the ground. What made it more interesting was I had plowed the driveway into a nice pile next to the shop. I pointed my eb strait into the pile and hammered it. 3/4 threw the pile I blew the front loc right. I knew I was done but here my rig sat, in a pile of snow not even behind the shop but parralel to the front. My plow rig was down with problems, so I had to winch my self sideways out of the pile to a tree on the other side of the shop.:banghead: But hey, now I have a powerloc up front.
My wife said her favoret was when I started my truck in the shop and it was in gear....
But that is another story.
Broncomatt

How about your worst stuck...got pics? - knightmayre - 04-28-2008

Here's me stuck in my old F-150 up in Rockford.

[Image: stuck1.jpg]
[Image: stuck2.jpg]

Nobody could get it out, so we had to call on a dude with a tractor (Ford, of course LOL) to pull it out.

How about your worst stuck...got pics? - johnpaulgolf - 04-28-2008

sweet dreams "nightmayre" Confusedcratchhe: that does not look bad at all must have been two wheel drive....:hysterical:

How about your worst stuck...got pics? - knightmayre - 04-28-2008

LOL, Nah, was a 4wd with 33" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws, LSD rear, locked front. That river silt is like glue!

We had a guy in a big Bowtie with 44" SuperSwampers & airlockers try to pull her out, and all the Chebbie did was dig holes, and he was on dry ground.

It took the guy with the tractor a while to get it out too Tongue