The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Any B2 owners? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Any B2 owners? (/thread-18.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Any B2 owners? - krazybronco - 05-04-2007

that is why you always carry spare parts and a buddy that has a bigger truck

axle shaft are very easy to change on these the drivers side just slides out after you take the spindle off and the pass side is the same way except you have to cut the thing that holds the boot on

Any B2 owners? - trkbilder - 05-05-2007

I guess you're right. Sounds like the voice of experience to me! I just can't bring myself to do it though, maybe in my '87 rig but not in my '89 or'88. they're both to nice to dent up on a trail.

Any B2 owners? - JunKeBluB2 - 07-05-2007

My names Ronnie I wheel the JunKeBluB2 mostly at Gulches ORV Park here are a few pics from home and at the park

[Image: FRONTFULLWIDTH.jpg]

[Image: PORCHFLEX-1.jpg]

[Image: RTI2.jpg]

[Image: TRAIL56E.jpg]

[Image: PALMETTOCROSSING.jpg]

[Image: TRAIL56A.jpg]

Any B2 owners? - blazinchuck - 07-05-2007

welcome aboard Ronnie!! That looks like a well built rig, we will have to get up there again and meet up with ya. Thanks for posting those great pics!Chuck

Any B2 owners? - 66bronco - 07-05-2007

good looking bronco.
bryan

Any B2 owners? - blazinchuck - 07-05-2007

what kind of goods do ya have on that rig?

Any B2 owners? - JunKeBluB2 - 07-05-2007

Nothin special full width '79 bronco axles. Big bronco coils, 14" travel pro-comp shocks front. 4" Skyjacker rear lift. 3" body lift everything else is pretty much stock. Next project I hope to build a doubler and put in auto tranny or at least a hand throttle some of those Gulches trails gets tricky clutchin, brakein, & gasin at the same time

[Image: HANDTHROTTLE3.jpg]

WELL I COULDN'T DO THE AUTO TRANNY SO I PUT IN THE HAND THROTTLE THAT IS ONE OF THE BEST MODS I HAVE MADE. ANY OF YOU THAT RUN THEM NO WHAT I MEAN AND ANY THAT DON'T IF YOU WHEEL A STRAIGHT DRIVE IT'S WELL WORTH THE EFFORT.

IF YOU ARE WONDERING ABOUT THE SHIFTER KNOB THAT'S THE DIAMOND FROM MY WIFE'S ENGAGEMENT RING!!!

Any B2 owners? - krazybronco - 07-06-2007

JunKeBluB2 Wrote:Nothin special full width '79 bronco axles. Big bronco coils, 14" travel pro-comp shocks front. 4" Skyjacker rear lift. 3" body lift everything else is pretty much stock. Next project I hope to build a doubler and put in auto tranny or at least a hand throttle some of those Gulches trails gets tricky clutchin, brakein, & gasin at the same time

fuel injection will help with that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any B2 owners? - trkbilder - 07-06-2007

It's good to have some more B2's on board. Good looking rig!!!

Any B2 owners? - krazybronco - 07-06-2007

4 is better than none

so when we going to have a meet and greet at gulches