The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Bronco Toy Giveaway!!! - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome to the Club*******(PLEASE SIGN IN)******* (https://cb4x4.com/forum-13.html)
+---- Forum: Give-Aways and Raffles!! (https://cb4x4.com/forum-22.html)
+---- Thread: Bronco Toy Giveaway!!! (/thread-2250.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Bronco Toy Giveaway!!! - johnpaulgolf - 07-14-2010

Well I have to say being the co-pilot in that second video was ALOT of fun :rebel:

Bronco Toy Giveaway!!! - firefighter2134 - 07-14-2010

i def would have figured a larger turnout. guess gonna have to send some hounddogs out..

Bronco Toy Giveaway!!! - johnpaulgolf - 07-19-2010

B A C K T O T H E T O P Confusedmokin:

Bronco Toy Giveaway!!! - blazinchuck - 07-19-2010

this is a fine example...of the lack of participation. im sorry firefighter, it was really thoughtful of you to offer such a neat "FREE" gift...

Bronco Toy Giveaway!!! - locolizard - 07-20-2010

Ok I'll play. Some of you may have heard this one around the campfire before. Sorry guys no pics or video available, but BEAT THIS:

Matt's 'Lil Blue Mule was in our garage in Massachusetts being prepped for paint when my niece and her boyfriend came to visit for the weekend. Matt brought them into the garage wanting to show off his work in progress. Since the truck was all masked off for paint, he reached in through the driver's side door window to start the ignition and let that ~400 hp engine growl -- not able to see through the plastic that the truck was IN REVERSE. So yep, it fired up and jerked back right through the garage door before it stalled. Did I mention we were renting this house?? It would have made the best Petersen's "Worst Stuck" pic ever, that unmistakeable EB tailgate sticking out through the middle of the garage door, but the "OH $HIT" factor in the moment was too great to think to get a picture before he pulled it back in the garage!

Here's the best part: when he did pull it forward, all those splintered boards (old wooden door) pushed right back exactly into place without a single piece missing. A little filler, some paint, and plexiglass to replace the busted windows and it looked good as new! We even got our full security deposit back when we moved to NC. The only damage to the Bronco was a small ding where the garage door handle hit the tailgate. :rockon:

Liz

Bronco Toy Giveaway!!! - SC74 - 07-20-2010

I'm at work so no pic, but I'll try to add one from home later.

I was home from college for Thanksgiving break. I had been working on the blue bronco for the past year on body work and finally had it back together. I told one of my friends to come over and I'd throw the seats in it and we'd take it for a spin around the block. 2 bolts in each seat was good for a trip around the block - no roll bar, no doors, no seat belts - basically just a freshly painted tub on the chassis. My drum brakes ended up locking up on me as I tried to brake for a dog in the road and we hit a parked car on the side of the road at 35 MPH. I totaled the Corsica that I hit and the bronco actually rolled up on top of it. The had to ask me to back off of the car so he could get the license tag, which was balled up like a piece of popcorn. I did end up having to replace a fender and some bondo work in the grill where the rear spoiler stuck it, but I drove it home! Fortunatley my friend and I were both safe. I had bruised thumbs for a couple weeks where I gripped the wheel and he had a swollen knee from the knee/dash hit. I left the dent in the dash for stories!

No pics of the accident, but I do have some good pics of the damage I'll post later.

Bronco Toy Giveaway!!! - locolizard - 07-20-2010

Sounds like a new thread: CB members that have rolled a vehicle trying not to hit animals in the road! You do know that my rollover was caused by swerving to avoid a turtle??

locolizard Wrote:You do know that my rollover was caused by swerving to avoid a turtle??

No, I did not know that Liz. It's amazing how many accidents are due to animals.

Update to my post - pics of the damage. I wish I had pics of the corsica though - the trunk pushed into the front seat.

Bronco Toy Giveaway!!! - medwards01 - 07-21-2010

Liz, say it ain't so....a turtle? Please tell us it was a cow, a deer, a dog, a cat, maybe even a squirrel, but a turtle!! I hope it was one humongus sucker!! As the infamous Lewis Grizzard would say, "Damn sister, I don't believe I'd a told that".... :rubeyes: :headslap: Confusedhocked: :banghead: EARLY BRONCOS ROCK :rockon: