The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
trail rig!! - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: trail rig!! (/thread-2294.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

trail rig!! - blazinchuck - 08-11-2010

hehe...im curious too

trail rig!! - firefighter2134 - 08-11-2010

well was playin in driveway after a couple cold ones and broke bolts on transfer case yoke for rear driveshaft!! better to break now than later easy fix though im ready for ure.

trail rig!! - firefighter2134 - 08-12-2010

heres a snapshot of the driveshaft just hangin around...

trail rig!! - broncomatt - 08-12-2010

Sounds like a good ride, see ya in URE.

trail rig!! - firefighter2134 - 08-12-2010

Luckily didn't hurt yoke or driveshaft. Got new u joint and bolts. Will have it back together tomorrow evening. im suprised it stayed together as long as it did. it had 3 mismatched bolts 2 of which were coarse thread they were only in there a turn and half...but hey i found the weakest link and will be fixed shortly

trail rig!! - chuzie - 08-13-2010

I have had that happen before too. It marred the pinion yoke but not enough to necessitate a replacement. I frequently check the bolts in the drive line for tightness especially before a long trip or when going off road. I also carry a spare drive shaft yoke in case it does come loose and gets jacked like it did last November at URE. I really need to carry a spare drive mshaft but don't have the $$$ for that yet.

trail rig!! - firefighter2134 - 08-13-2010

:jump::jump:i got really lucky then cause there was no scratches on yoke whatsoever...prolly my one chance...lol but driveshaft is in new ujoint and gonna bring a couple spares to ure just n case..im used to wheeling with a 6 banger with no hp or lots of torque...so im gonna have to get used to big engine with some balls...but i also found out after i replaced bolts that i no longer have any chatter..i had some chatter when taking off in second gear but i guessing it wasnt clutch chatter but was bad u joint or loose driveshaft..problem solved now im ready to bring it !! i know the campground policy says no alcohol but what if it is kept low profile in a cup or koozie? if they are strict about it i wont bring any. dont wanna look bad for club. but its nice to unwind by a campfire with a cold one. no driving involved! :gunshot:

trail rig!! - chuzie - 08-13-2010

put it in a cup or a koozie and you are gold.

trail rig!! - firefighter2134 - 08-13-2010

that is fine. thanks. look forward to meeting everybody! do i need to bring saw or anything?

trail rig!! - firefighter2134 - 08-15-2010

so the trailer i had planned to pull is not wide enough so my cousin give me a trailer and i need to rewire it before sat. it is barely big enough but will work. picked up fire extinguisher for it and other than the wiring i think im ready for ure!! we will see how she holds together.