The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Front D44 Ring/Pinion and upgrades - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Tech (https://cb4x4.com/forum-40.html)
+--- Thread: Front D44 Ring/Pinion and upgrades (/thread-2523.html)

Pages: 1 2

Front D44 Ring/Pinion and upgrades - blazinchuck - 12-31-2010

looks way better Nick!!!!! good job!

Front D44 Ring/Pinion and upgrades - scbronco - 12-31-2010

oh man im stoked! i looked at it again this morning and just grinned! few things more rewarding than getting something done right, and knowing it!

i buttoned everything up just a little bit ago, ill post up some pics of the nice freshly painted rebuilt axle later this evening... SmileSmileSmile

scbronco Wrote:oh man im stoked! i looked at it again this morning and just grinned! few things more rewarding than getting something done right, and knowing it!

i buttoned everything up just a little bit ago, ill post up some pics of the nice freshly painted rebuilt axle later this evening... SmileSmileSmile

it is a nice feeling when things work out!:xyxthumbs:

Front D44 Ring/Pinion and upgrades - chuzie - 12-31-2010

You know, a lot of people don't even attempt a gear setup. Many who do, end up taking to a professional anyway because they do it improperly.

Many professionals say how easy it is but that is only because they have done it a million times. Pat yourself on the back. Anyone can turn a wrench, but when you are able to work within constraints of 1/1000 of an inch successfully on your first attempt, you have proven yourself.

Congrats again.

chuzie Wrote:You know, a lot of people don't even attempt a gear setup. Many who do, end up taking to a professional anyway because they do it improperly.

Many professionals say how easy it is but that is only because they have done it a million times. Pat yourself on the back. Anyone can turn a wrench, but when you are able to work within constraints of 1/1000 of an inch successfully on your first attempt, you have proven yourself.

Congrats again.

well said Mike:xyxthumbs:

thanks for the high five... i must confess though, i have worked those constaints before... i just recently crosstrained into the contracting feild... i was an ejection seat maintainer before. 1/1000's were my bread and butter for 8 & 1/2 years. still i appreciate the compliments and i am pretty proud right now.Confusedupergrin:Confusedupergrin:Confusedupergrin:

Front D44 Ring/Pinion and upgrades - chuzie - 12-31-2010

I too attribute a lot of mechanical competence to the military. I was a aircraft engine maintainer for 7 years before I started flying. Without that experience, I am not sure if I would have the competence to tackle a lot of these tasks.

Thanks for your service.

i know what you mean... too many people overlook the "fringe benefits" they receive from the service. many of them are too busy complaining about doing their job. i have been very blessed, and while i dont miss alot of the headaches that i dealt with in maintenance, i do appreciate the things i learned there. my new job is awesome, but i will always be proud of my time spent out on the line.

and thank you for yours... Wink:beer: