The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Bronco gifts????? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Bronco gifts????? (/thread-2530.html)

Pages: 1 2

Bronco gifts????? - Crawdad - 12-26-2010

Update: Me and my wife and 5 month old son went to my parents up in Lil Mtn lastnight for Xmas. My dad gave me the sand blaster I asked for, but I don't think its the pressurized one. None-the-less I can trade it in and spend an extra $50 and get the one everyone said to get.

Bronco gifts????? - Mill Knob - 12-26-2010

I got a bronco for Christmas!!!!:toothy12: I will have to post some pic up on it soon.

I traded a buddy of mine a soft top and a bronco frame with axles for it.

More info coming soon.:xyxthumbs:

Bronco gifts????? - NGABronco - 12-27-2010

Got a Tach and Hood Pins for "Stretch" & 2 pair of Mechx. gloves!!!!

Bronco gifts????? - jollygrngiant - 12-27-2010

I got some air tools and other "garage" items that will help me work on the bronco,,,,when the time comes. But, no, I didn't get any bronco accesories. Sure did have a great X-mas, though. Biggest gift I got, was a new gun safe. Funnest gift I got was a r/c helicopter Confusedanta:

Bronco gifts????? - blazinchuck - 12-27-2010

Mill Knob Wrote:I got a bronco for Christmas!!!!:toothy12: I will have to post some pic up on it soon.

I traded a buddy of mine a soft top and a bronco frame with axles for it.

More info coming soon.:xyxthumbs:

hurry up with the pics!!!:popc1:

Bronco gifts????? - Mill Knob - 12-28-2010

blazinchuck Wrote:hurry up with the pics!!!:popc1:

Chuck- I will post something up on Saturday. The Bronco not at my house. It is over at where I have some property out in the sticks. Will post up as soon as I can.

Bronco gifts????? - snipes243 - 12-28-2010

Throttle cable tool bags and a new pistol

Bronco gifts????? - jdowns67 - 12-31-2010

I got a new 5" Autometer Ultra-lite tach to match my other gauges, a new rod golder for the front bumber, and a JL audio Power Wedge Max subwoofer. Should be finishing up the install today!

[Image: photo%201.JPG]

[Image: photo%202.JPG]

[Image: photo%203.JPG]

Bronco gifts????? - medwards01 - 12-31-2010

[QUOTE=jdowns67]I got a new 5" Autometer Ultra-lite tach to match my other gauges, a new rod golder for the front bumber, and a JL audio Power Wedge Max subwoofer. Should be finishing up the install today!

Confusedcratchhe: JD, I don't know about that rod golder for the front bumber....But, I really like that rod holder you mounted on your front bumper, Sweeeet!! Confusedupergrin: