The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Installing new and used stuff soon. - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Tech (https://cb4x4.com/forum-40.html)
+--- Thread: Installing new and used stuff soon. (/thread-2610.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Installing new and used stuff soon. - chuzie - 01-28-2011

I hope you got like 3 or 4 each on the grinding and flappers

Installing new and used stuff soon. - BucknEB - 01-31-2011

I bought 3 of each.:xyxthumbs: I can't wait to get home and start working on it. I did not purchase the rattle can primer or paint yet. It's not a show truck nor will it ever be, but I do want it to look half way descent. A semi gloss black 20feet job that I may wrap some areas with foam will do just fine.Confusedmokin: any thoughts?

Installing new and used stuff soon. - BucknEB - 02-19-2011

It was a beautiful day on Johns Island. I spent the day at Chuck's grinding on the cage. JP had some gussets welded in the corners in the top front section that were cut out leaving some excess metal that needed to be smoothed out. Hopefully going back tpmorrow to finish it up and paint. I take some pics tomorrow.

I also helped Chuck tear down FBG. We (I use the term "we" loosely, he did 99.9% of the work) pulled the Transmission/Transfer case, and removed front and rear axles.

Installing new and used stuff soon. - broncosbybart - 02-20-2011

looking forward to some pics.

i was hoping to see FBG go in one piece... Hopefully Chuck has a lot of it sold now.

Installing new and used stuff soon. - BucknEB - 03-08-2011

Well I found my exhaust leak, LOL. Chuck and I fixed it last night. I bought two Thrush Mufflers. Chuck welded them on and we added some new hangers and aluminum collector gaskets. WOW! I forgot how good new mufflers sound. THANKS Chuck!:xyxthumbs:

Installing new and used stuff soon. - Crawdad - 03-08-2011

DougV76EB Wrote:Well I found my exhaust leak, LOL. Chuck and I fixed it last night. I bought two Thrush Mufflers. Chuck welded them on and we added some new hangers and aluminum collector gaskets. WOW! I forgot how good new mufflers sound. THANKS Chuck!:xyxthumbs:

Holey Moley!

Installing new and used stuff soon. - firefighter2134 - 03-09-2011

didnt have to worry about any baffles in that one...

Installing new and used stuff soon. - medwards01 - 03-09-2011

Dang, you been wearing ear plugs or what? I bet that baby woke every cat and dog in da hood when you fired her up....Confusedupergrin:

Installing new and used stuff soon. - BucknEB - 03-09-2011

medwards01 Wrote:Dang, you been wearing ear plugs or what? I bet that baby woke every cat and dog in da hood when you fired her up....Confusedupergrin:

LOL, I started it up one day and seemed louder than usual, but it still sounded ok. I looked under tthe truck and said "WTF, add that to the list". and now its fixed and checked off the list.:xyxthumbs:

Installing new and used stuff soon. - BucknEB - 03-10-2011

I bought some new headlights last night from Autozone. I stopped in because I needed to replace a burnt out light on my wifes Honda. The next thing I know I'm walking out with a new set of Sylvania Silver Star headlights for the Bronco. I told the wife "one for you and two for me". This marriage thing is awesome.Confusedupergrin: