The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - BucknEB - 03-07-2011

I had a good time wrenching on FBG yesterday. It was a beautiful sunny day on Johns Island. I don't think I've ever seen an engine come out that easily. :xyxthumbs:

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - firefighter2134 - 03-07-2011

hella lights installed and wired...now waiting on power steering adjusting bracket to come in. so i can do this swap hopefully before meet and greet. any volunteers to help? i think i have everything else but couple of bolts but thats no problem

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 03-08-2011

We did a good bit yesterday. Did a lot of sheet metal work including the floors as well as the beginning of the fuel cell install. Build thread updated w/pics.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - BucknEB - 03-08-2011

Chuck and I installed some new mufflers. Instant gratification! They sound SAWEEET!Confusedupergrin:

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 03-08-2011

varoooom varoooooom lol

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - firefighter2134 - 03-08-2011

been busy last few days wrenching...so i decided to recut my fenders to clear larger tires..today. trimmed about another 1.5 inches outta the front fenders. if i have time before m&g ill do the rear but i have no clearance issues with the 35s back there. here are some pics of my progress. still have to put flares back on but that wont take long. the first couple of pics were of the tires just after i put them on.

seats--check
lights-- check
tires--check
power steering--still to come
tubing for 5 pt harness--still to come
paint--soon

then i have a couple pics checking the flex to make sure i could run them...no rubs and everything tucked fine for stock suspension..lmao..after i do tranny and tcase swap gonna lift this bish...

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 03-08-2011

Looking saweet!!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 03-08-2011

Well I removed my old soft top, hardware and all. It actually looks pretty dang good topless!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 03-09-2011

Crawdad, gonna put that roll cage in now? Big Grin

your ride is looking better and better, Aisel.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - BucknEB - 03-09-2011

Crawdad Wrote:Well I removed my old soft top, hardware and all. It actually looks pretty dang good topless!

Nice! It's gonna look sweet on my truck.