The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
2012 Meet and Greet ??... - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Club Announcements (https://cb4x4.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: 2012 Meet and Greet ??... (/thread-3043.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

2012 Meet and Greet ??... - sparkchaser - 01-04-2012

I've never been able to make this due to other things going on the same day but I'm in this year. Should be DRIVING the 78.

2012 Meet and Greet ??... - blazinchuck - 01-05-2012

thats awesome!!! it will be nice seeing ya again!

2012 Meet and Greet ??... - Crawdad - 01-05-2012

SC74 Wrote:either late March or early April. Chuck is trying to find a slot that does not interfere with any other bronco events or interfere with any other DC events.

Not that I am special or anything (bc I'm not and neither was Clemson lastnight), but the 1st weekend I have Drill (3rd & 4th) then I leave the States all summer long. I sure would love to attend but totally understand if that weekend is the only one that fits.

2012 Meet and Greet ??... - Mill Knob - 01-05-2012

Just keep in mine that the Big BRONCO show in TN is April, 19th thur the
22nd.

I know that the Scout guys do a gathering at the Auto fair and then head out to URE....

2012 Meet and Greet ??... - SC74 - 01-05-2012

George - You going to come to Charlotte this year? It's been too long man.

2012 Meet and Greet ??... - nhopman - 01-05-2012

I like Carpenters, but honestly seeing idle machinery and the same museum is a little old, you know - Been There Done That!

The Auto Fair would be a fun change, it's been years since I've been, and to have a club spot would be cool.

Chuck, As far as I'm concerned, you don't need to get any prizes for a raffle, believe me, I know it's quite a bit of work. Just getting together for a day and being able to kick back, relax and tell lies is just as fun.

Nick

2012 Meet and Greet ??... - locolizard - 01-05-2012

Chuck, I've been meaning to get with you on this. I have all the contact info for DC, the food vendor and the raffle vendors in a spreadsheet to make it easy. As for other venues, I know that Rhonda had talked in the past with Tarheel 4WD and they always said if we wanted to have it there we could. Just thought I'd throw that out. If you stick with DC's, I usually start by asking them what weekends they are away at shows and don't have people to spare (particularly Carlisle weekend). Once you rule out that weekend, the speedway fair weekend, and Easter weekend that usually narrows your choices down enough to pick a date. Give me a day or two to dig up the CD with my files and I'll email them to you. I kept records of everything.

2012 Meet and Greet ??... - SC74 - 01-05-2012

nhopman Wrote:Chuck, As far as I'm concerned, you don't need to get any prizes for a raffle, believe me, I know it's quite a bit of work. Just getting together for a day and being able to kick back, relax and tell lies is just as fun.

Nick

I could not have said it better Nick. :xyxthumbs:

2012 Meet and Greet ??... - broncosbybart - 01-05-2012

Hmm, I'm sure tarheel 4wd would love to have us. They don't have a lot of room though. We might be able to meet at Chris (Mars Fab)'s place up in Harrisburg. He has a big rockpile, but it is probably best suited for really big rigs. Or, we could meet at Robert's house and cut some trail on his 17 acres Big Grin

I'd be afraid of being stuck at the autofair all day. It might be kind of nice if we had it set up well and could take shifts walking around and seeing things or something. I just hate sitting at a car show all day. Did it once and won't do it again... I'd be up for doing something different though. I'm kind of an action person- would rather do something than stand around and talk (or lie) about it Big Grin

2012 Meet and Greet ??... - blazinchuck - 01-06-2012

well i aint sure what to do at this point...