The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Officially a Bronco owner again - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Officially a Bronco owner again (/thread-3623.html)

Pages: 1 2

Officially a Bronco owner again - Crawdad - 05-03-2014

Looks great! Can't wait to see it!

Officially a Bronco owner again - broncosbybart - 05-03-2014

chuzie Wrote:That's precisely why i need pics

Sent from my GS3 on CyanogenMod with tapatalk2

well played. i laughed.

Bronco looks good. Keep us posted as you make progress with it!

Officially a Bronco owner again - chuzie - 05-03-2014

So, other than vin, are there any physical characteristics that identify it as a military variant?

Sent from my GS3 on CyanogenMod with tapatalk2

Officially a Bronco owner again - Phoneman - 05-03-2014

its got some government labels on the inside and its got the headlight guards. The military ones also had a fender mounted mirror similar to a roadster on from what ive been told. You can feel where the holes have been welded up under the fender. Kinda new to this myself, this is just from what I've found so far. This one has been taken way away from its military form, but its still kinda cool. Everyone says I should restore it to original, but its not real practical for me. I want a bronco to use. Figure painting it its original color and leaving the headlight guards will be reminiscent of its history but I can still make it mine with a bit of lift and winch

Officially a Bronco owner again - snipes243 - 05-04-2014

Looks good

Officially a Bronco owner again - Wickedlester - 05-04-2014

Cuz Barbie never drove a bronco... Aren't u glad I talked u into goin to tn?

Officially a Bronco owner again - Phoneman - 05-04-2014

Yep. Wife just saw it for first time and she actually liked it

Officially a Bronco owner again - Bronco Biff - 05-05-2014

Cool Bronco!!!! Good job Phoneman. Those rear quarters do not appear to have the normal stock body line......I think I have seen some examples of this rare as factory installed....and isn't that the government vin plate on the glove box door?

Officially a Bronco owner again - blazinchuck - 05-05-2014

looks great!!! welcome to the site guys!!!

Officially a Bronco owner again - Phoneman - 05-06-2014

Bronco Biff Wrote:Cool Bronco!!!! Good job Phoneman. Those rear quarters do not appear to have the normal stock body line......I think I have seen some examples of this rare as factory installed....and isn't that the government vin plate on the glove box door?

Upon checking closer the rear wells have been cut and reshaped with bondo. Im going to add some flares and it will get rid of the mess of the back fenders and keep me from having to lift it as well for now. As soon as the guy picks up my jeep tomorrow, bronco graveyard is gonna get a hefty order from me.