The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Let's talk about the CB spring event! - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Let's talk about the CB spring event! (/thread-3724.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Let's talk about the CB spring event! - blazinchuck - 01-11-2015

that is a pretty cool idea nick...however, every yr except this...i offer up 2 free memberships. every yr 60 ppl or so enter, 2 win and those 2 that won, never come back. its happened every dang yr. so i quit doing it.

Let's talk about the CB spring event! - scbronco - 01-11-2015

It doesn't have to be a membership, or anything else I guess. I just thought the idea of in house handcrafted raffle prizes might be cool.

Let's talk about the CB spring event! - wepuckett - 01-12-2015

If you do something make it a requirement to enter the drawing they have to be present to win the prize. Pick a random time that they don't know till they shop up to the event when the drawing anouncement will be of the winner. Since our meet and greet is about the same time as super celebration maybe even if it isn't our meet and greet there can be some sort of booth or something to try and recruit new members there.

I know it isn't possible for a full group meet and great monthy but maybe we can do regional meet and greets but more often as then people might be more inspired to make it out to ridding events.

Let's talk about the CB spring event! - chuzie - 01-12-2015

Unfortunately, River Rock is no longer a viable option. Let's get those votes posted folks. The poll closes is 10 days. We prefer to utilize your input in making a decision regarding the spring event instead of taking a shot in the dark.

Let's discuss regional meetings and raffles in another thread or at the spring event while sitting around the campfire. For now, I prefer to focus on URE or Tellico dates.

Thanks fellas.

Let's talk about the CB spring event! - snipes243 - 01-12-2015

Let's wheel that's the important part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's talk about the CB spring event! - snipes243 - 01-12-2015

After further review I say we skip the raffle. Go wheel, take bets on who breaks first. Fix them while we laugh. Eat some great food, while hanging out with the best group of guys around.

Let's talk about the CB spring event! - wepuckett - 01-12-2015

I am game for either location as long as it doesn't collide with super celebration as if everything works out this will be my first super celebration, with a running bronco, again based on everything works out. Ok with either location.

Let's talk about the CB spring event! - scbronco - 01-13-2015

Voted. Tellico in May. I'm with snipes, wheel break laugh repeat. Best guys around. Huahh.

Let's talk about the CB spring event! - snipes243 - 01-13-2015

scbronco Wrote:Voted. Tellico in May. I'm with snipes, wheel break laugh repeat. Best guys around. Huahh.

I might have used a little creative liberty.

Let's talk about the CB spring event! - broncosbybart - 01-13-2015

So much for River Rock. I voted for Tellico. Hopefully gas prices will still be down when that time comes! Is this something we should start planning on now, or are we just getting ideas?