The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Show us where it's at....(on the bronco) - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: Show us where it's at....(on the bronco) (/thread-447.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Show us where it's at....(on the bronco) - blazinchuck - 03-25-2008

johnpaulgolf Wrote:Come on Chuck lets see um Confusedupergrin:

I hear ya...I washed, and ....(get this-Waxed) the bronco todayConfusedmokin: I took some pics and still have to upload them...they are coming!!!!

Show us where it's at....(on the bronco) - silverfox - 03-25-2008

Hey guys, newbie here!

How do ya get one of the stickers? I'm thinking the get together is still at Dennis Carperters this weekeknd? Maybe I can join up there. As far as how much $$$ we spend on these things we need to come up with a secret code or something. If the wifey walks by and catches a glimps I'm toast!

silverfox Wrote:Hey guys, newbie here!

How do ya get one of the stickers? I'm thinking the get together is still at Dennis Carperters this weekeknd? Maybe I can join up there. As far as how much $$$ we spend on these things we need to come up with a secret code or something. If the wifey walks by and catches a glimps I'm toast!
Welcome Silverfox!!! I will have all the stickers at the meet/greet this Sat. as far as price goes...everything's a buck:wink2: we dont want anyone Toast:biggthumpup:

ok John...here they are Bro!!! ...oh yeah, pay no attention to the new bents and dents:banghead:

[Image: 4x4pics1975.jpg]
[Image: 4x4pics1974.jpg]
[Image: 4x4pics1973.jpg]
[Image: 4x4pics1971.jpg]

Show us where it's at....(on the bronco) - johnpaulgolf - 03-25-2008

Come on by Chuck will have plenty stuff(swag)
welcome to the club please post some pics

Chuck thats sweet can't wait to see the "GRAND POOHBAH"'s ride in person

Show us where it's at....(on the bronco) - chuzie - 03-25-2008

That is what Alt+Tab function is for. Just make sure you have the Dr. Phil website in the background so you can Tab to it if need be. :xyxthumbs:

Everyone wins. You get to spend $$$ without her knowing and she thinks you care about her feelings by learning from Dr. Phil.

-----
Break Break
-----

Chuck, holy crap. I had no idea you mashed her up so badly. You are supposed to hit so no one can see the bruises. The quarterpanel and the front clip too? I guess once you take that first damaging leap there is no turning back. Once the fear is gone it is time to really get down and dirty.

chuzie Wrote:That is what Alt+Tab function is for. Just make sure you have the Dr. Phil website in the background so you can Tab to it if need be. :xyxthumbs:

Everyone wins. You get to spend $$$ without her knowing and she thinks you care about her feelings by learning from Dr. Phil.

:hysterical::laugh2::lol2::roflmao::lolup::rofl:

Show us where it's at....(on the bronco) - broncomania - 03-25-2008

mine is on the fender. can you see it?
[Image: img_1617.jpg]

Show us where it's at....(on the bronco) - cuz1 - 03-26-2008

Chuck,
Pull some of those dents out dude!

Show us where it's at....(on the bronco) - Mill Knob - 03-27-2008

Looks like we are getting a pre show before the viewing.. Looking good guys...:biggthumpup:

Show us where it's at....(on the bronco) - roy - 03-27-2008

Heres mine!!!!:xyxthumbs: