The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
time to push the limits - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: time to push the limits (/thread-545.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

time to push the limits - johnpaulgolf - 04-09-2008

blazinchuck Wrote:wow, remind me why I love you guys.....

Chuck, I am proud of you. Hope that counts for something. Also when I grow up I want to be just like you and I want my Bronco to be just like yours. Confusedupergrin:

time to push the limits - chuzie - 04-09-2008

There was way too much sarcasm in that reply JP. You need to make two replies to properly display such a large quantity. Smile

chuzie Wrote:There was way too much sarcasm in that reply JP. You need to make two replies tp properly display such a large quantity. Smile

gotcha...:hysterical::hysterical:

time to push the limits - Ogeechee 4x4 - 04-09-2008

johnpaulgolf Wrote:sweeeeeeeet. I will be making a 80 mile round trip today taking John Paul back to his mom's. Just waiting for it to warm up a bit. no doors no windows

So how about you? Any issues?

Ogeechee 4x4 Wrote:So how about you? Any issues?

Not really...lower rad. hose was drippin a little but tighten it up seems to be good now. I went to Brooklet and back about 85 miles. Went up 17 to 204 into 280 through Pembroke up Ash Branch into Arcola then over on 80. Pretty cool ride John Paul had a blast.

time to push the limits - blazinchuck - 04-09-2008

thats awesome John, glad to hear things went great!!!! trips like that really put you one 2 one with your rig. you start to learn those little things that can drive ya nuts-congrats!!!Chuck

time to push the limits - chuzie - 04-09-2008

Success is always a good feeling even in light is them being far and few between; at least they are in my experience. You on the other hand seem to have successes quote often. Congrats.

time to push the limits - blazinchuck - 04-09-2008

I drove this thing all day!!! to work,the mall,home,dinner,back home...and going to work again in it tomorrow-and picking Emily up from school!)!!! I feel in love again with it!!!Chuck

time to push the limits - jollygrngiant - 04-10-2008

blazinchuck Wrote:I drove this thing all day!!! to work,the mall,home,dinner,back home...and going to work again in it tomorrow-and picking Emily up from school!)!!! I feel in love again with it!!!Chuck

Thats so cute!!
:music: Reunited.. and it feels so good! :music:

time to push the limits - blazinchuck - 04-10-2008

made it to work again!... Thanks awesome Brian!!!1:hysterical: