The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Running the slop at Uwharrie April 6 - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Running the slop at Uwharrie April 6 (/thread-547.html)

Pages: 1 2

Running the slop at Uwharrie April 6 - snipes243 - 04-09-2008

Anyone going this Friday by chance

Running the slop at Uwharrie April 6 - bucketobolts - 04-10-2008

Dang you scratched the fresh primer!

The last time we were there in the rain it was very nasty. My Iroks would clean if you kept the rpm's up. But as soon as you slowed down they would start to pack back. Not to mention trying to get out and walk around. You'll bust you ass very easily.

Running the slop at Uwharrie April 6 - Traveler - 04-10-2008

johnski Wrote:Here's the carnage. One axle/joint and some new body damage to the rear quarter. Damn tree got in my way.
[Image: DSCN2604.jpg]

There was a picture of you and Dave working on the RF in Bronco driver, is that related? or is that corner just cursed?

Running the slop at Uwharrie April 6 - johnski - 04-10-2008

bucketobolts Wrote:Dang you scratched the fresh primer!
Which is exactly why it's primer. A quick shot with the rattle can and it's back to new...ish.
Traveler Wrote:There was a picture of you and Dave working on the RF in Bronco driver, is that related? or is that corner just cursed?
It's that passenger side front that's cursed. Last time is was just a u-joint. This time a bit more. Chromos and joints will be ordered shortly.

Running the slop at Uwharrie April 6 - jlove1974 - 04-11-2008

We camped at URE all weekend, and I got stuck once and was done (no winch, ATs, and a CV d-shaft = no fun) but we rode around and watched people get stuck and get out.
It was good fun. Only bad part was tent camping in the rain, but I brought enough tarps to build the taj mahal Smile

Next time I will look out for some CB'ers. I only saw one EB and one FSB the whole time.

Running the slop at Uwharrie April 6 - broncomania - 04-11-2008

great pics johnski. thanks for sharing.
i really like your new body work.:bdent:

Running the slop at Uwharrie April 6 - broncomania - 04-14-2008

Gubni Wrote:Didn't your FSB get a first dent at the same place Mike?

thats correct shawn.
:beer:

Running the slop at Uwharrie April 6 - tomburkebronco - 04-14-2008

It looked like alot of fun. I am counting the days until my trip. 11 days to go. After seeing all the pictures and great video, I hope it is muddy. I don't hope for the damage, but that is part of experience. I have had my share of both.