The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
What's the BII's up to? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Tech (https://cb4x4.com/forum-40.html)
+--- Thread: What's the BII's up to? (/thread-84.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

What's the BII's up to? - trkbilder - 08-17-2007

You might be right, I hope some day that will happen!

What's the BII's up to? - broncomatt - 08-17-2007

How about chopping the top? Years ago I saw a write up on a bronco II that cut the top off and used ranger bed tops to finish the body. Kind of a newer eb. The lift isnt too bad if you drop the arms down, or switch to solid axle. I even have a friend who put a 4 cyl engin from a ford Mekure that had a turbo on it into a ford ranger. That swap would work on a BII insted of the weaker V6.
Broncomatt

What's the BII's up to? - krazybronco - 08-17-2007

the thing is is that alot of the b2 guys chop the tops off of them when they go to solid axle so if i do a sas i would not chop the top becuase everyone is doing it

What's the BII's up to? - trkbilder - 08-18-2007

Did you guys ever consider leaving it stock. I don't ride trails because I have bad legs and can'd walk very far. I can see me now back in the depths of some trail and my rig breaks. If you guys in your rigs are not around I might become bear treat! I just can't cut up a stock unit, sorry guys! :lol: :lol:

What's the BII's up to? - JunKeBluB2 - 08-18-2007

HEY KRAZY I STILL HAVE THE 4" AXLE AND RADIUS ARM DROP BRACKETS WITH SPRINGS AND SHOCKS ALL THEY NEED IS A LITTLE $ STORE PAINT ALSO STILL HAVE THE BUSTED D28 (SHAFTS STILL GOOD, BRAKE ASSY. NEW) AND THE 7 1/2" REAR WELDED WITH 4.10'S MAKE ME AN OFFER

[Image: 4INLIFT.jpg]

RONNIE

What's the BII's up to? - krazybronco - 08-18-2007

wouldnt mind getting the d28 shafts but that lift looks like a trailmaster lift and that isntwath im looking for sorry

but did pick these up today

[Image: DSC00083.jpg]

What's the BII's up to? - JunKeBluB2 - 08-18-2007

GOOD LOOKING RIMS SORRY YOU CAN'T USE THE LIFT IF YOU CAN MAKE A TRIP TO GULCHES YOU CAN HAVE EVERYTHING ON THE D28 FOR FREE (NEW BRAKES TOO) NEED IT OUT OF MY SHOP I MIGHT NEED FOR YOU TO PICK UP AT MY HOUSE ABOUT 15 MIN FROM GULCHES

RONNIE

What's the BII's up to? - krazybronco - 08-18-2007

thanks its not that i cant use the lift it is just not the one im looking for and let me know i will take the hubs and the shafts and the brakes never know when you might need parts and im trying to collect some now

will you be at gulches laborday weekend (sun, mon) sat is 1st day of dove season

What's the BII's up to? - JunKeBluB2 - 08-19-2007

NOT SURE ABOUT LABOR DAY WIFE HAS TRIP PLANED TO SAVANNAH I THINK BUT I'LL TRY TO TAKE THEM TO GULCHES BEFORE THEN AND TELL SKIP THEY ARE FOR YOU JUST LET ME KNOW A NAME TO TELL HIM

RONNIE

What's the BII's up to? - krazybronco - 08-19-2007

ben taylor is the name