The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
JP's New Front Bumper!!!! - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: JP's New Front Bumper!!!! (/thread-968.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

JP's New Front Bumper!!!! - Timstrk - 08-24-2008

If I remember right there will be a flame wrench involved. About 14 welding rods used to hold on what he has now. Looks good.

Tim

JP's New Front Bumper!!!! - 69bronco - 08-24-2008

Very nice. Now I need to get a welder and bender. Wonder what wife will say???

JP's New Front Bumper!!!! - DeTowman - 08-24-2008

so now that u did it did u make a pattern 4 more 2 be made? it looks stronger than jp's truck:hysterical:...just ask'n in case someone wants 2 buy 1....:rebel:

JP's New Front Bumper!!!! - johnpaulgolf - 08-24-2008

DeTowman Wrote:so now that u did it did u make a pattern 4 more 2 be made? it looks stronger than jp's truck:hysterical:...just ask'n in case someone wants 2 buy 1....:rebel:

Thats the plan!!!:twothumbs:

We hope to sell a few of these and possible some other stuff!!!:deal:

Any tube bending that you want or anybody may need these guys can do it!!!:notworthy:

Lets all try and keep our money in our Family...10-4:xyxthumbs:

Stronger than my truck?:lowblow:

JP's New Front Bumper!!!! - bucketobolts - 08-24-2008

Looks really cool! Like the way it hugs the corner of the lower grill.

JP's New Front Bumper!!!! - SC74 - 08-24-2008

We did take some notes so that it could be re-made in the future. Like I said in an earlier posts, there was a learning curve on this one that would hopefully make future ones go a little easier. As far as costs we'd have to sit down and figure out what we have in the materials and get a realistic time to come up with a fair price.

I hope it does not resemble or "copy" any of the other vendors too closely. We did use several different designs that JP liked for ideas, but wouldn't want to be accused of copying either.

Glad ya'll like it :toothy12:

69bronco Wrote:Very nice. Now I need to get a welder and bender. Wonder what wife will say???

hehehehe...

Our bender started out as the Pro-Tools "Budget" Bender Package. I can't figure out what part of it was "budget" friendly. It did not take long to figure out that the manual bending was a time killer so we added the air over hydro to it and made it MUCH easier and faster.

At that time we could not figure out how to make a standard ram from northern or harbor freight work since the end had to be threaded - since then I've found that there are some guys on Pirate that sell a kit allowing to use a standard ram in order to avoid Pro-Tools outrageous price.

Our 2 dies to begin with has grown to 4 dies now - 1", 1.5", 1.75", and 2". Dies alone are in the $200-$250 range.

Bottom Line .... Just start hinting to your wife early!!!! :xyxthumbs:

JP's New Front Bumper!!!! - DeTowman - 08-24-2008

Stronger than my truck?:lowblow:[/QUOTE]:popc1:well u did put some dents in ur rig already,lets hope u dont dent the bumper.....:hysterical:

Don't tell me that Chuck's karma is wearing off on JP is it?

JP's New Front Bumper!!!! - redsblue73 - 08-24-2008

Looks real good, Robert!:toothy12: