The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
First ever T-Top Bronco - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: First ever T-Top Bronco (/thread-993.html)

Pages: 1 2

First ever T-Top Bronco - blazinchuck - 11-25-2008

I still think that looks cool as heck!!

First ever T-Top Bronco - Mtrhd0024 - 05-07-2009

Wow thats cool!!

Personally I would have gone for a sunroof/ragtop, because it would be so much easier to do and it would achieve roughly the same effect, however it looks really cool, and I really gotta admire the work that went into that!! Serious bit of fabrication involved there!!

First ever T-Top Bronco - smooth - 05-07-2009

Mtrhd0024 Wrote:Wow thats cool!!

Personally I would have gone for a sunroof/ragtop, because it would be so much easier to do and it would achieve roughly the same effect, however it looks really cool, and I really gotta admire the work that went into that!! Serious bit of fabrication involved there!!

Thanks, that's nice of you to say. I had given thought to a sunroof and/or ragtop, but I was oncerned about sealing the weather out. At least with the T-top, the only real problem I'm having is at the outside of the body, but I think I can get it finished as soon as I have some time. Also, I've seen that before, I wanted something original. That, and, there's just something cool about driving around in my big bronco with everything open from midway up the door to the center of the roof. I'm only real complaint is, it doesn't turn as many heads as I thought it would, I figure people think they came from the factory that way. :error:

MoMo

First ever T-Top Bronco - Mtrhd0024 - 05-07-2009

smooth Wrote:Thanks, that's nice of you to say. I had given thought to a sunroof and/or ragtop, but I was oncerned about sealing the weather out. At least with the T-top, the only real problem I'm having is at the outside of the body, but I think I can get it finished as soon as I have some time. Also, I've seen that before, I wanted something original. That, and, there's just something cool about driving around in my big bronco with everything open from midway up the door to the center of the roof. I'm only real complaint is, it doesn't turn as many heads as I thought it would, I figure people think they came from the factory that way. :error:

MoMo

Yea, its really neat, glad you did something different for sure! Next step if you want the truck to stand out a little bit further would be to make the doors removeable! Then when the sun is shinin' nice an bright you can pull your t-tops AND take the doors all the way off! That would be pretty cool then!

First ever T-Top Bronco - smooth - 05-07-2009

I've got the spare doors to make cut-down doors, just haven't gotten around to it yet. But I'd like to do that, I also need to build a cage so I can run without the removable top as well.

MoMo

First ever T-Top Bronco - trkbilder - 05-07-2009

Man that thing is awsome!! Keep the pics coming!! :xyxthumbs: