The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - NateMob - 09-12-2011

I removed the Charcoal canister and its various lines all over the chassis. Less Weight!

Nathan

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - firefighter2134 - 09-13-2011

Kingpin and spindle back together. Also picked up brake hoses. Won't be long before install now

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - medwards01 - 09-14-2011

NateMob Wrote:I removed the Charcoal canister and its various lines all over the chassis. Less Weight!

Nate, I hope you don't regret it later....If the canister is hooked up and working properly it definitely reduces the fuel odors....Especially helpful on a daily driver IMHO....Let us know how it works out for you Confusedcratchhe:

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - NateMob - 09-14-2011

medwards01 Wrote:Nate, I hope you don't regret it later....If the canister is hooked up and working properly it definitely reduces the fuel odors....Especially helpful on a daily driver IMHO....Let us know how it works out for you Confusedcratchhe:

It was never hooked up from the previous owner so i wouldnt know a difference. I always figured it had more to do with regulatory smog crap that choked these motors down so much in the mid-70s. Thanks for the info though!:xyxthumbs:

Nate

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - NateMob - 09-15-2011

Removed my 1/4 inch BCB Rock Skis in preparation of cutting my rockers out and going to a 2x6 rocker setup for on the rocks! Anyone need some awesome rocker protection? Maybe we could work out a deal for welding/fabbing up my new rockers.
[Image: photobucket-4331-1316045204562.jpg]

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - firefighter2134 - 09-16-2011

well got cbushings installed, rattle canned rest of axle, now ready to put axle back under the truck. even got me a cool breather to put on end of axle vent hose...dont really need breather but its better to have some protection vs. an open hose.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - firefighter2134 - 09-17-2011

Axle back in and bronco stands back on its own feet again. Even got to drive it around the block. Cmon ure

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 09-17-2011

good work guys.

today clay and i tore a transfer case apart and began rebuilding it. i've got about enough spare parts around here to build another bronco. yeehaw.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - nhopman - 09-19-2011

Did a few little maintenance things this weekend and hopefully cured a couple of little annoyances. First I spent a while cleaning up Explorer serpentine parts for this winters big project. Replaced a heim joint on the drag link, replaced the horn. I finally saw where the fan was hitting the shroud when climbing an obstacle, so I shortened the radiator mount and tightened it up so hopfully the radiator won't move and contact the fan anymore. Been tracking another noise for a couple of years now and think the inner fender on the pass side was loose, so I welded that back up. Also did a quick check of all the fluids, nuts and bolts. It's amazing how come of them can get loose just by wheeling.

Just need to get out on the trails and check it all out.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncomatt - 09-19-2011

Body work, more body work and , yes more body work:banghead: