The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE (/thread-2820.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - UTFLIWGYA - 11-10-2011

Really looking forward to meeting some of the other CB Guys and their rigs. Channel 11 -Roger, I'll be monitoring as I get closer. Got a "shorter" day at work, then final prep, pack, check fluids. I should be at the campground around 1300...hopefully the previous tenants will have departed by that time.

Chuzie - Awesome idea for the map....good stuff.
Josephitguy - I'll be the guy in the stock EB with a little bit of a lift (Red/White). I too have no lockers and a two-barrel. No worrries...

Question: We can have caampfires right? I am going to bring some wood (scraps from a constrcution site next to my house). Which campsite is the default for sittin' round the hearth???

See everyone soon. Brian

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - blazinchuck - 11-10-2011

im excited and exhausted...lol looking forward to a nice weekend!!

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - chuzie - 11-10-2011

UTFLIWGYA Wrote:Really looking forward to meeting some of the other CB Guys and their rigs. Channel 11 -Roger, I'll be monitoring as I get closer. Got a "shorter" day at work, then final prep, pack, check fluids. I should be at the campground around 1300...hopefully the previous tenants will have departed by that time.

Chuzie - Awesome idea for the map....good stuff.
Josephitguy - I'll be the guy in the stock EB with a little bit of a lift (Red/White). I too have no lockers and a two-barrel. No worrries...

Question: We can have caampfires right? I am going to bring some wood (scraps from a constrcution site next to my house). Which campsite is the default for sittin' round the hearth???

See everyone soon. Brian

What idea about map? Campfires are okay. :xyxthumbs:

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - broncosbybart - 11-10-2011

Looks like we might get a little rain today. Not enough to worry about. Open diffs should be fine on all but Daniel. Even then, you could run Daniel all the way to the hill climb. we end up turning around there anyway.

****ey Bell has a section on it that is called little Daniel. It looks kinda intimidating, but i do know rigs have made it up it unlocked. I don't know if you want to take the LUBR up it.

Looking forward to a great weekend! I still have lots to do!! Hoping to be there about 1-2pm as well on Fri.

everyone...print out a map!! also if you have a smart phone with GPS

chuzie,jayt,joseph created a cool map layer for GPS. check out this thread for all ur maps

http://www.cb4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1207

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - josephitguy - 11-10-2011

firefighter2134 Wrote:yo joseph if you want to save some cash site 16 will be available. its already pd for. we had another couple coming with us and they backed out two days ago.
I will take you up on that site! Now I can plug in my heater! :notworthy:
Chuck, should I call Janet and cancel Site 11, or just leave it open in case someone from here wants to use it?

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - chuzie - 11-10-2011

I understand you are trying to look out for our fellow brethren, but I would call her and cancel. Please don't be "that guy" that shows up and cancels a site at the last minute. She is doing you a favor, so give her the opportunity to extend that privilege to others in need as well. If someone needs a last minute site I am sure you will be willing to help them coordinate that with Janet.

Thanks. :beer:

chuzie Wrote:I understand you are trying to look out for our fellow brethren, but I would call her and cancel. Please don't be "that guy" that shows up and cancels a site at the last minute. She is doing you a favor, so give her the opportunity to extend that privilege to others in need as well. If someone needs a last minute site I am sure you will be willing to help them coordinate that with Janet.

Thanks. :beer:

well put:xyxthumbs:

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - josephitguy - 11-10-2011

Called Janet. I'm stoked now! There will be very little work going on at work today :error:

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - snipes243 - 11-10-2011

Also important for anyone who hasn't been to ure. You to stop at either the outpost or boondocks to pick up a trail pass. Eah trail pass is 5 dollars and its good for one day fyi.