The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Bronco Biff - 09-01-2016

Projected wrenching...... I need to build a back bumper....... and put in the new tank I bought a while back, so I guess more of dream wrenching?

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - nhopman - 09-11-2016

Spent the weekend installing new rear springs. I put new ones on because when the u-bolt broke at Rausch back in June, It sheared the center bolt and I lost 3 of the smaller leaves somewhere on the trial I guess which is why the Bronco rode 2" lower on the pass side,and apparently you can't buy just a couple of leaves, or just one side, so I had to do both. Since my taller jack stands are in use, had to improvise with the engine hoist. It was rather interesting working on it with the whole rear end being able to sway around, but once you get used to the movement, it wasn't too scary, and actually worked very well. I did have other jack stands further up the frame so it wouldn't have fallen too far if the hoist let go - safety first you know.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9562[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9563[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9564[/ATTACH]

Nick

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Bronco Biff - 09-13-2016

Sweet! What springs did you use? I really need to change the "solid" ones in the back of my'73!! my fillings would appreciate it.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 09-13-2016

Fillings in wood dentures? Interesting.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - nhopman - 09-13-2016

I got the Deaver Springs from Jeff's, had a contact that was in the area at the time so he picked them up for me, so I didn't have the $100 shipping tacked on. Hope they work well, just need to break them in a bit.
Nick

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 09-13-2016

But maybe not "break" them haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 09-13-2016

Nice! Sucks that you had to buy new springs just for a couple of leafs though.

Let's get out to URE and do a test session

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Bronco Biff - 09-14-2016

chuzie Wrote:Fillings in wood dentures? Interesting.

Wood Filler!!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - nhopman - 09-14-2016

broncosbybart Wrote:Nice! Sucks that you had to buy new springs just for a couple of leafs though.

Let's get out to URE and do a test session

Was thinking about a day out. This weekend should be a Work day. Although no one has posted anything about it yet. I'd be down for a little work/wheeling.

Nick

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 09-14-2016

I could be swayed into going out there this Sat. Terry sent the workday email today but I haven't looked at it yet. Anyone else interested?