The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - nhopman - 09-15-2016

well it doesn't look like I'll have Sat free after all.
Nick

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 09-15-2016

That's fine. I read the workday memo and the plan is to spread more hay.

The October workday is one we should attend. Sounds like we will be moving rock from the double parking lot to Dutch John

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - nhopman - 09-16-2016

broncosbybart Wrote:That's fine. I read the workday memo and the plan is to spread more hay.

The October workday is one we should attend. Sounds like we will be moving rock from the double parking lot to Dutch John

Cool - - - more rock :doh:

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Broncitis - 10-29-2016

[Image: 5768ba3c77b75cfe3ed757898313b097.jpg] This is what I found in the rear diff. after last work day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 10-29-2016

Toss that junk and get a grizzly locker and upgrade to 31sp yukons while ur at it

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncomatt - 10-29-2016

looks like a factory limited slip, cheap and easy to rebuild. Two rebuilding tips I learned
when I worked at the ford dealer.

1. Skip the additive, (back then it was called whale sperm) it makes it slip more not less.
2. To really get the clutches to grab put a very small washer (we used rivet washers) behind
each of the 4 springs to increase pressure on the clutches.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 10-29-2016

I know it's easy to suggest someone else spend a lot of $$$ but let me try to help you put it into perspective. I see the direction you are going with your rig. You like the rocks just like I do and I can say with absolute certainty, if you don't upgrade now you will do it down the road. Unfortunately, you will end up spending more to do the upgrade down the road once you add the cost of whatever you are going to do with it now not to mention the time and effort expended.

Do yourself a favor and go shopping. You can have that stuff at your door by Wednesday and installed and tested by next weekend and ready well in time for NovRun.

Go big or go home.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 10-31-2016

broncomatt Wrote:looks like a factory limited slip, cheap and easy to rebuild. Two rebuilding tips I learned
when I worked at the ford dealer.

1. Skip the additive, (back then it was called whale sperm) it makes it slip more not less.
2. To really get the clutches to grab put a very small washer (we used rivet washers) behind
each of the 4 springs to increase pressure on the clutches.
that way...when it goes BOOOM- it will take out both shafts, and spit the main caps off, and split the 3rd. ask me how i know lol

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncomatt - 11-01-2016

blazinchuck Wrote:that way...when it goes BOOOM- it will take out both shafts, and spit the main caps off, and split the 3rd. ask me how i know lol

That wouldn't have anything to do with a heavy skinny pedal would it?

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 11-01-2016

Nope. Just a shitty mechanic