The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 11-01-2016

Says the man who loses pinion nuts and roasts gear sets every time out.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 11-01-2016

Just means i buy substandard parts.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 11-03-2016

Two weeks back from a summer deployment in South Korea. Boy I thought Afghanistan was bad. But WH ile I was away I managed to buy parts with my $17 a day Per Diem. Picked up a nice used 77 windshield from MikeD this past weekend. Heading to Stateville NC Saturday morning to pick up an uncut dash and cluster gauge from another fella.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - wepuckett - 11-04-2016

Crawdad Wrote:Two weeks back from a summer deployment in South Korea. Boy I thought Afghanistan was bad. But WH ile I was away I managed to buy parts with my $17 a day Per Diem. Picked up a nice used 77 windshield from MikeD this past weekend. Heading to Stateville NC Saturday morning to pick up an uncut dash and cluster gauge from another fella.

Sounds like you will be up in my neck of the woods, feel free to drop by, ok not quite but almost.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 11-04-2016

Watch a got for sale William?!?!?! I will be up there super early so I can stop by for a while and see what you have been up to. I'm still looking for seats, tailgate and hood and steering column.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - wepuckett - 11-04-2016

Crawdad Wrote:Watch a got for sale William?!?!?! I will be up there super early so I can stop by for a while and see what you have been up to. I'm still looking for seats, tailgate and hood and steering column.

I still have those 76 seats, that I might let go know, and might let go of an extra steering collumn I have. I have moved since you where here last time.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 11-04-2016

Sent you a PM. Will be up there in Stateville at around 730am.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncomatt - 11-16-2016

Well after the URE run I have some maint. to do. Just picked up a new Ujoint for the rear shaft. Dug out some scrap roll cage tubing to replace the rocker guard.
How about any body else??

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 11-16-2016

broncomatt Wrote:Well after the URE run I have some maint. to do. Just picked up a new Ujoint for the rear shaft. Dug out some scrap roll cage tubing to replace the rocker guard.
How about any body else??

Wash it

Saw a picture of your bronco and broncos spotted thread on classic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 11-16-2016

Mine is ready for next event.