The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncomatt - 12-17-2016

Drove pe'pe to work today, fixed a side mirror that was loose, did a band adjustmeant
and put him on the scales. Topped off at 4645, 49.6 balance! Once the fiberglass hood is on
it should be perfect!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncomatt - 01-15-2017

Had to go to the store on saterday, decided to take forest roads. Ended up following
the power line road. Deep sand and some surprise mud holes. Had to use 4wd twice.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 01-15-2017

Good to see someone is having fun!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 01-16-2017

broncomatt Wrote:Had to go to the store on saterday, decided to take forest roads. Ended up following
the power line road. Deep sand and some surprise mud holes. Had to use 4wd twice.

Where the videos of you bombing down those roads like it's Baja?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 01-16-2017

The only thing I have managed to do on my trucks was move it to its new home [Image: 396c156b91e639e29286f570ab3490a8.jpg][Image: 396c156b91e639e29286f570ab3490a8.jpg]

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncomatt - 01-16-2017

On facebook, didnt think they would load here.

snipes243 Wrote:Where the videos of you bombing down those roads like it's Baja?

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 01-18-2017

Managed to remove the axle shafts and the hog head yesterday from the 77 housing. Next step is to clean it up well and fabricate an anti-wrap bracket on the very top of the housing.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 01-18-2017

I like the ruff stuff traction bars much better than the WH anti-wrap design. Food for thought.

If you do put a bar to just the top of the housing, be sure to weld a plate to the housing as the metal is thin and can tear somewhat easily.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 01-18-2017

broncosbybart Wrote:I like the ruff stuff traction bars much better than the WH anti-wrap design. Food for thought.

If you do put a bar to just the top of the housing, be sure to weld a plate to the housing as the metal is thin and can tear somewhat easily.

I agree with you. It will be very similar to the WH kit. I plan to armor the mess out of the top part, spreading the welds across a good area. I'd like to do more than what's in the pic.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncomatt - 01-31-2017

Started pulling down the axles last night, going with new 4.56 ring and pinions front and rear. Hope to get it done over the weekend.