The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 10-03-2011

On Friday I did some fall cleaning at Charles' garage in preperation for the "Turn & Burn", also did some Poor Man swapping of bronco parts. On Saturday I added some exhaust pipes to direct the fumes down so the exhaust don't get in the cab. Should be getting my seals sometime this week.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - dixieboyz13 - 10-09-2011

So, between yesterday and today I managed to get almost everything back together from my 2" body lift install with new body mount bushings. The only thing that is really left is extended e-brake cables, but I dont have those yet.. (not vital stuff). Took it for a test drive today, and the entire truck seems more stable(lot less rattling too). I did run into one little problem on my test drive... I had to trim the tunnel around the j-shifter in order to shift to all positions. Wasnt thinking and put the boot and trim ring back in the original holes. Needless to say, when I took off, it popped into neutral and I had to drive back to the house in 4 low. Got that fixed and its doing great.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - ncsubronc - 10-10-2011

recently finished up getting my new floor pans and kick panels in as well as the drivers side rocker. hopefully it wont rain today and i can start on the passenger rocker. feels good to finally make some progress!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 10-10-2011

ncsubronc Wrote:recently finished up getting my new floor pans and kick panels in as well as the drivers side rocker. hopefully it wont rain today and i can start on the passenger rocker. feels good to finally make some progress!

wheres those pics...dont ya have a build thread lol:bdent:

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - ncsubronc - 10-11-2011

blazinchuck Wrote:wheres those pics...dont ya have a build thread lol:bdent:

i know, i know....crawdad already asked me for some pics of my progress and i still aint got around to getting any. :banghead:

i'll see if i can put together a little build thread soon :biggthumpup:

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - firefighter2134 - 10-11-2011

so after getting front axle installed finally getting around to play with it some...and also while im at it getting saddled up for winter

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 10-16-2011

bolted in my roll cage finally, made a hi-lift mount on the tire swing-out, had to fix the jerry can latch(wouldnt work right since everything was powder coated). working on a CB/antenna mount now

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - ncsubronc - 10-18-2011

got the passenger rocker welded in the other day....

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - NateMob - 10-19-2011

Just finished my test drive after installing a StoneCrusher Steering kit. Install went really smooth, drilled the knuckles and pittman on the truck using my 18v drill. Slow and steady with lots of cutting oil and no problems. Went over Knuckle and it really gained me some clearance, it also helped a lot with the bump steer i was having from the trac bar riser.

sorry for the shitty photo.
[Image: photobucket-6197-1319063679655.jpg]

I could not be happier with the outcome, great product and packaging. Included nice quality FK heims and all the hardware needed. I looked at several kits before deciding to do business with Anthony, could have saved money with a weld-in kit but the ease of installation made spending the extra worth it. Comes black powdercoated also.

Nate

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 10-19-2011

looks great!