The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 10-25-2011

chuzie Wrote::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1::popc1:

Is that to make up for all the damage you incurred while I have been gone that I don't know about yet or is it for the lockers and gears you probably absconded?

:banghead:went THERE did we :argue:

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - NateMob - 10-26-2011

Installed a set of Hood Shocks and Hood Pins for the ol girl while she waits for a heart transplant. The hood shocks came from Wild Horses and are pretty slick. No more prop rod in the way!

Nate

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 10-26-2011

i have a set for fiber glass hood...but im not crazy bout epoxy for mounting this stuff

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - NateMob - 10-26-2011

Mine were for the stock hood, i dont know that i would feel comfortable with them on a glass hood either.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 10-27-2011

Working on a rear disc conversion now. Using the Sidekick rotors as Ben (paradisepwoffroad) mentioned. So far so good! Had to modify a few things, but the writeup will be on the build thread soon.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 11-01-2011

Rear discs and cutting brake are done. Cleaning up the lines for the ram assist. Planning to re-valve some shocks today.

Who is getting ready for URE??? Looking forward to seeing a bunch of the best rigs ever made out there!!!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Bronco Biff - 11-01-2011

Can't wait to see that write up!! So for just sitting at work dreaming about workin' on mine!! Getting pumped, can't wait to get to URE......dreamin about getting dorr insert changed to ones wiht soft door hardware on them...

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - 73Bronc - 11-02-2011

Installed my new Jeep Recovery device Confusedupergrin:

[Image: 294560_2348816651907_1594826791_32255599...4087_n.jpg]

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 11-06-2011

im just posting to see whats wrong with this thread. it says chuzies was last to post, but it only shows 73bronc as last

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - UTFLIWGYA - 11-06-2011

Installed a CB in the 77'. Id been looking all over and found a guy on Craigslist for cheap! Fabbed the bracket, wired the bad-boy up and ta-da!! Now I'll be able to keep in touch with the pack. Brian