The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 11-06-2011

that was wierd with the thread heading. looking forward to seeing your rig this weekend, Brian!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 11-07-2011

Installed the new trans cooler yesterday. it was the biggest i could find but not as big as my previous. Now my 10" fan barely fits on it Sad. Had to fab up new brackets too. Attempted to swap to my "new" ceramic long tubes but got on side off and compared the two only to find out that the new set is slightly lower and further aft at the collector. so they will continue to sit on the shelf till we feel like modifying the exhaust system to accept them. pretty bummed! also got the tranny pan installed and wired the temp sender and fan switch. gotta do some feedback lights today so i can see when the trans fan is operating.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - firefighter2134 - 11-07-2011

changed fuel filter and air filter

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 11-07-2011

Got one of the trans fan feedback lights operational. Worked on weatherstripping the soft doors and started going over the rig checking for loose stuff.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - josephitguy - 11-08-2011

Did a 3g upgrade a couple of weeks ago, pulled off the front bumper and front anti-sway bar, unhooked the rear anti-sway bar, mounted the skid-plate, took the top off. :rebel:

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - SC74 - 11-08-2011

I've been piddling on the crawler some during the evenings and getting it ready for gears and lockers. Instead of putting it all under this thread I'm moving it to my build thread.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - dixieboyz13 - 11-08-2011

Today i decided that I had all the stuff to take out my 2 1/2" coils and put in my JD 3 1/2" coils with WH degreed radius arm bushings and drop pitman arm. Got everything done except the pitman arm, couldnt find my puller to get it off, and hammer wasnt cutting it. Gave up at dark. To be continued.....

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 11-08-2011

sounds like you guys have been busy.

i washed about 50 lbs of Tennesse mud out of the race rig today. Also worked on some H1 double beadlocks. Thinking about running them this weekend.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 11-08-2011

Bring on those beadlocks! I've never seen them in person and would love to take a look.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 11-08-2011

i'll have to make sure that the bronco will fit in the enclosed trailer with the wheels/tires installed. thought about bringing the flat trailer, but i'm getting soft in my old age. bring on the air mattress and heater!!!