The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - dixieboyz13 - 11-09-2011

Got the pitman arm today ( amazing what a puller and a torch can do). Got everything back together, except extended front brake line(was sent a regular length one). I am much happier with the stance, and the new duff 31/2" coils are nice and smooth. Here are some photos. Threw in a little action shot. Looks like I'm gonna have to dig my ditch deeper...

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - chuzie - 11-10-2011

Installed more e-track on today. Decided to put some on the tailgate. After bolting it all in with sheet metal screws, I realized i went right through the thin part of the tailgate. So now I have sheet metal screws protruding out the back of my rig. WHOOPS!

Also found my cv head was bad on my primary heavy duty rear shaft so off to the driveline shop tomorrow to snag a replacement.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 11-10-2011

looks good Brad!

had another joint fail!!! so i swapped yokes from another 9". got both rear driveshafts back in order(1 is spare) bronco drives smooth now again. before when i get to 30mph it would vibrate badly til almost 40. thats all gone now.

also we got the "line lock" installed on the front...that should come in handy for short stops...since i dont have a E-brake...we'll see

blazinchuck Wrote:looks good Brad!

had another joint fail!!! so i swapped yokes from another 9". got both rear driveshafts back in order(1 is spare) bronco drives smooth now again. before when i get to 30mph it would vibrate badly til almost 40. thats all gone now.

also we got the "line lock" installed on the front...that should come in handy for short stops...since i dont have a E-brake...we'll see

Found the other yoke mofo :thefinger:

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 11-10-2011

welded some bead stiffeners to the H1 beadlocks. going to try and get the wheels painted before the rain comes.

sounds like you guys are having fun. just throw some bubble gum in those holes chuzie.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - josephitguy - 11-10-2011

Installed CB Radio. :beer: Created Roof leak. :banghead: Had an old CB mounted in the roof that was covered. The mount I had would not work, so I'm sure what I put back will leak, never mind the gaping hole where the top goes Confusedcratchhe:

Way to go slick! Don't forget to put a spare transmission in the back too!!!! Smile

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 11-10-2011

Almost got my front bumper on

snipes243 Wrote:Almost got my front bumper on

Gee, only took you a friggin year!!!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - snipes243 - 11-10-2011

chuzie Wrote:Gee, only took you a friggin year!!!

Haha I have had the bumpers for like 2 yeara but the problem was the frame horn was smashed so I'm having to cut it off and fab a new one. Even got a free winch for it