The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE (/thread-2820.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - UTFLIWGYA - 11-17-2011

Stock or Cut, Locked or Open.....Spotting and Good Tire Placement is the KEY!! Thanx Chuck!!

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - JayT - 11-17-2011

shawnboymoody Wrote:No doubt a Toyota will crawl all over just about anything out there and do it without breakage but I needed something I could wheel and actually afford to drive to the trails and back. Im a Toyota nut you know that but you just arent gonna drive a 4 cyl Toyota on 38's to Uwharrie and back. I drove from Charleston towing a right heavy popup ,wheeled all weekend and drove all the way back home on $115 in diesel fuel. I dont think thats too shabby and it went everywhere that yeller Bronco went on three 35's and one 33. Im tickled with the truck.

Dayum... wish I had a 6.2 to put in this ol k5... Nice! :xyxthumbs:

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - blazinchuck - 11-17-2011

UTFLIWGYA Wrote:Stock or Cut, Locked or Open.....Spotting and Good Tire Placement is the KEY!! Thanx Chuck!!

no prob Brian! you and your bronco have come a long way in a short time! i just love taking stock rigs/owners and showing them what they/rig are capable of, you keep pushing to get a trail rig...but right now, your bronco is doing great and youre following us just fine!

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - JayT - 11-17-2011

blazinchuck Wrote:no prob Brian! you and your bronco have come a long way in a short time! i just love taking stock rigs/owners and showing them what they/rig are capable of, you keep pushing to get a trail rig...but right now, your bronco is doing great and youre following us just fine!

x2! :xyxthumbs:

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - broncomania - 11-20-2011

i need to stick around more . totally 4got about the nov. run or i would have been there.

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - SC74 - 11-21-2011

Mike - You still have the mustang?

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - shawnboymoody - 11-21-2011

SC74 Wrote:Mike - You still have the mustang?

Um yeah. No.

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - broncomania - 11-22-2011

SC74 Wrote:Mike - You still have the mustang?
no i got tired of it. putting together a big block nitrous 64 fairlane . Confusedupergrin:

Carolina Broncos 6th Annual NOVRUN@URE - medwards01 - 11-22-2011

Now ya talking, that's some real muscle there....It's not a Thunderbolt is it? We need to see pics please!! :popc1: