The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
10th Annual NovRun@URE '15 **The Big One Zero**TEN** - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: Misc Club Info (https://cb4x4.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Wheeling Events (https://cb4x4.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: 10th Annual NovRun@URE '15 **The Big One Zero**TEN** (/thread-3759.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

10th Annual NovRun@URE '15 **The Big One Zero**TEN** - Broncitis - 11-04-2015

Biff Do you have a fuel pressure regulator on it? I had to put one on mine to tame the flooding/overloading condition on mine, also put a spacer under the carb to reduce heat in the carb.

10th Annual NovRun@URE '15 **The Big One Zero**TEN** - Bronco Biff - 11-04-2015

Yep, I had to put one on it when I put the carb on 20+ years ago. I think it has failed. It's an Edlebrock manual choke I am running an Edlebrock pump also. I was thinking it had a bad float or needle and seat, but after getting new parts and tearing it down I could not see any issues. Picking up a new regulator and......damit, meant to put a gauge on the order, too!

10th Annual NovRun@URE '15 **The Big One Zero**TEN** - broncosbybart - 11-04-2015

Don't borrow any carb that Clay is offering up! Smile

Rainy weekend= party at Biffs place!!

FYI- I am planning to bring an ez up for the potluck. Anyone else?

10th Annual NovRun@URE '15 **The Big One Zero**TEN** - Broncitis - 11-04-2015

I think the Bro In Law will have one with him Bart. I have been digging the wet weather gear out all morning.

10th Annual NovRun@URE '15 **The Big One Zero**TEN** - snipes243 - 11-04-2015

broncosbybart Wrote:Don't borrow any carb that Clay is offering up! Smile

Rainy weekend= party at Biffs place!!

FYI- I am planning to bring an ez up for the potluck. Anyone else?

That carb work great on flat and uphills but downhills not so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10th Annual NovRun@URE '15 **The Big One Zero**TEN** - chuzie - 11-04-2015

Clay, you remember us following Biff through the trails a few years ago in the middle of the night as he limped it all the way back to camp? Can't recall if it was a carb issue or an electrical problem. Good times!

We (Doug, Tommy, Chuck and me) are all packed and set to depart Charleston tomorrow morning at 6:30am. I doubt I'm going to get any sleep tonight.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

10th Annual NovRun@URE '15 **The Big One Zero**TEN** - wepuckett - 11-04-2015

We are laying everything out to throw in the truck Friday morning if you come up with anything else you need before we leave let me know if I have it I will bring it. IE brake thrusday night night wheelling lol.

10th Annual NovRun@URE '15 **The Big One Zero**TEN** - chuzie - 11-04-2015

Thanks. First night breakage is my specialty.

Sent from my GS3 on Cyanogenmod with the older / better version of Tapatalk!

10th Annual NovRun@URE '15 **The Big One Zero**TEN** - Bronco Biff - 11-04-2015

TOW STRAP!!! thanks, I knew I was forgetting something!! (I kid, I kid.....I didn't forget the tow strap!) Wish I was pullin' out tomorrow morning!!

10th Annual NovRun@URE '15 **The Big One Zero**TEN** - blazinchuck - 11-04-2015

Everyone posting in this thread warms my heart, however...the past days have been calls, text, etc...of people dropping out from the rain. Again, if it was sunny and easy ANYONE could do it. But that's not the case...this is what's separates the men from the boys. I plan the have one helluva time wheeling and seeing my friends again. I had one wish, to have our biggest to date NovRun...which is looking more like a sad attempt

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk