The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Carolina Broncos
what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Printable Version

+- Carolina Broncos (https://cb4x4.com)
+-- Forum: 66-96 Ford Broncos (https://cb4x4.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Bronco Talk (https://cb4x4.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? (/thread-2701.html)

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 11-17-2011

blazinchuck Wrote:yesterday...i found the PO installed the protofab rear bumper with four 3/8's bolts!! wow...im surprised the bumper stayed on after URE. changed them out for some 1/2 bolts! the whole bumper feels solid, no more squeaking and slop in the swing outs

I'm thinking of getting that rear bumper like yours, how do you like it? Yours has some miles on it, does it shake and make noise going down the road?

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - blazinchuck - 11-17-2011

i really like the bumper...however, Mike doesnt provide a hi-lift mount(have to make your own) and he dosent provide a swing out lock that holds the swing outs wide open so you wouldnt have to fight with it while trying to open the back or drop the tailgate. plus i think the cost is way up there!! dont know bout shipping one, but i think this bumper was bout $1400 shipped! i found the receipt for it when i bought the bronco. i have all the receipts.

i had a James Duff that i really liked and it had everything for the lock,tire,and jack. it was one swing out only, but they offer the cooler/gas side too. check out all the vendors...some have nice options

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - firefighter2134 - 11-17-2011

protofab used to have a deal with fedex. thats where i ordered my front from a few years ago. but now that duff has moved to knoxville i could drive there cheaper than shipping cost for large ticket items. i am only about 200 miles away.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - scbronco - 11-17-2011

your a welder! build you something!

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Crawdad - 11-17-2011

scbronco Wrote:your a welder! build you something!

Yeah I thought about making something, but time in the garage is limited. My boy is grabbing everything in the house and the wifey can only handle him for so long before she tags me in the squared circle. I need to find time to take the rear axle off while its hanging in the air. I need to scronge up some play money, so some very good front fenders off mine will be up for sale soon. Might even replace the hood and grill.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - jollygrngiant - 11-30-2011

I stripped the bumper I got from the junkyard yesterday. Got it prepped to sandblast. Took apart the lights to find out that both the bulbs were good, and looked almost brand new. Gonna buy some new hardware cause most of the old stuff was really rusty. Hope to sandblast it this weekend.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - Brohawk75 - 12-03-2011

Aprons and door posts welded in, floors are next, then ready for paint. Not rusted bad, but didn't want problems in the future.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - broncosbybart - 12-03-2011

You are moving right along!

Didn't do anything to mine today other than gassing it up, unloading it from the trailer, WHEELING, and loading it back up..

We did have to replace a U-joint in Nick H's rear driveshaft. I didn't do anything more than moral support, really.

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - nhopman - 12-11-2011

I got ready for the next night run.

[Image: DSC_0887.JPG]

what have you wrenched on your bronco(s) today? - SC74 - 12-11-2011

Looks great Nick. What lights did you use?